for Fire and Storm

5/21 c1 Susanna Quakfrosch
It's beautiful written I love it really much.
10/25/2020 c1 Scarlett
I AM ONCE AGAIN READING THIS FIC AND LOVING IT. and I agree ! skdjsj I didn't like that rick implied Jason was "storm" despite him not once that I recall actually making a storm... just lightning. percy, on the other hand, his prime fighting thing is hurricanes so he's DEFINITELY storm heheh
10/4/2020 c1 leiahameed.star
this was really good! i haven't seen anything like this yet :)
7/19/2020 c1 nalakahansato
I LOVE THIS AND U TURNED OUT TO BE RIGHT SKDJDJSJDN
10/27/2017 c1 Guest
This is a great story
9/30/2017 c1 NightShapeshifter
I also mused over this,and if Leo had indeed lost control then everything would have gone downhill.
Because only Annabeth had seen the full extent of Percy's abilities,the Greeks and Romans wouldn't have worried for him,he would have been left behind whilst everyone directed their immense fear to Leo - and the thing is,they haven't see the full extent of either of their abilities - and Leo would have felt betrayed by their distrust and Percy would have seen Leo's plan - the Great Turning as it would later have been called - begin to take place. Leo would have felt betrayed and would have grown distrustful,aggressive,and overall dangerous - that is,if you caught him alone,otherwise his mask would have grown stronger - and soon,Leo would have "disappeared",but Percy would have known what had happened. The Great Turning had begun. Leo would have gone over to Gaea - albeit reluctantly and distrustfully - and would have soon began catching weak-willed demigods alone,slowly snatching them from right under the demigods noses. Soon enough,Gaea would have had legions of demigods lined up and wrapped around her finger,and the more powerful demigods - Drew,the Stolls,Clarrisse,Chris,etc - would have been turned next while Gaea would have assembled minor deities. Soon,only under one hundred demigods - both camps combined - would have been left and they would have had to gathered in one place - of course,this would have been part of Leo's cunning plan.
Then,after the deities and demigods were readied for war,they would have been led by Leo,Gaea,and Tartarus himself. They would have arrived at Camp Half Blood - where the remainder of the camps were gathered and ready for war - and they would have charged,causing complete and utter destruction. Gaea and Tartarus would have stayed back,watching over the bloody battle with insane grins and laughter that would have echoed throughout the battlefield.
Percy would have clashed swords with Leo. The battle would have stopped and stared as sly words rolled off Leo's tongue - everything from the demigods being pawns to the gods to bringing up how good it felt to just lose control in Tartarus,to get revenge - Percy would have solemnly waited for him to go quiet with eyes that were thousands of years older than himself,he would have been reminded of Luke,how he had been pushed to betray the camp and the gods. When Leo would have stopped,Percy would have gripped his sword harder - being reminded of how he had given Luke the dagger - and whispered the words that would have spoken volumes more than actions, " I'm sorry it had to end this way." Those words would have hung over the battlefield like a shadow,the world seeming to halt - as if the Fates themselves had stopped to listen. Everyone would have been watching now as Leo seemed to have a mini seizure - Annabeth with saddened eyes that it had been brought to the point of where Percy would have had to kill Leo in the worst way.
The whole battlefield seemed to ripple as Leo screamed - a scream of complete and utter agony. Of torture.
Percy would have watched numbly as Leo died,as he controlled his blood. He had hoped that it wouldn't have had to come to this,but it appeared that hope didn't seem to exist anymore.
Finally,Nico flinched as Leo's soul finally - after a whole two minutes - began its journey to the Underworld.
They all knew that this was wrong,but they couldn't bring themselves to care anymore.
9/17/2017 c1 Illuzunist
This is an interesting take on what the author wrote, but couldn't storm also be Jason as the son of Zeus? Or perhaps another god or goddess capable of creating storms, like Khione in The Lost Hero or another god or goddess, or even monster, like Typhon or a massive greek monster known for fire. And it could be possible that when the prophecy says the "to storm or fire the world must fall" it could also be taken as "to storm (Percy, Jason, or someone(thing) else that can control storms) or fire(Leo, or someone(thing) else that can control fire the world (Gaea) must fall". Thanks for the interesting story.
-Illuzunist
9/16/2017 c1 3booklover3145
great story, I liked the plot and I really wish Rick Riordan had written the books to where Percy was storm, but oh well! It was great!
9/13/2017 c1 Please Read
My gods. This was a great one-shot/fanfiction,it spoke out the musings of most of the Fandom and I'd absolutely love it if you would create a fanfiction that would show something of - whether it be Leo being possessed once again,or being betrayed by the Greeks and/or Romans and running away,injuring and/or killing any demigods he comes across - them turning/being turned against the other demigods.

I have mused on who would be most likely to become enemies with the other demigods,and in all honesty,I think it would be Leo.
Leo was disowned by his family - aka Rosa Valdez - after his mother's death - when he was eight - thrown to foster care and was put into multiple foster homes of which were abusive in many ways - running away all six times. Finally,after experiencing things of which eight through fifteen year olds should not face,he was caught by police at age fifteen - albeit roughly - and put into Wilderness School where he met Piper. Now,through all this a lot happened; Depression and PTSD crept into his body,he fit himself in the mask he's stuck with now,hurt himself,and a lot more that would take days to explain. So,through this he has become addicted to running away and has become confused on what his "real" self is and where it went. Now,he's afraid of not only himself but his own fire. I could say more but that would take forever
8/22/2017 c1 Guest
I hate how in the books and on fanfiction that Aphrodite and her kids can't control the sea because it's one of Aphrodites minor domains
6/11/2017 c1 IWishIHadATurtle
Amazingly good theory you have here; very well written. It's cool reading this story when I know what actually happens (I came across this a little late). Your writings extremely brilliant and I hope you'll write more.
3/29/2017 c1 vj60609
It was great but i still felt it wasn't complete.
3/5/2017 c1 Guest
Continue the story. Please.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »