FanFiction.Net
for Take Me To Neverland

4/8/2015 c18 Paul
I loved it.

Keep up the awesome work.
12/10/2013 c11 4Nadia Wilder
Ermergerd
12/10/2013 c4 Nadia Wilder
Um
12/10/2013 c2 Nadia Wilder
Wow
9/10/2013 c18 Cara Thompson
Truthfully this has to be the best Peter Pan story I have ever read. And yes! Do the sequel! Hook must pay for what he did.
9/7/2013 c18 vinitapepperdog1983
As for the sequel, go for it. I think this story does deserve a continuation where, Peter, Sarah, The Lost Boys and baby Cassie are back, in Neverland. Years later, Cassie grows into a beautiful young girl, just like her father always wanting a taste for adventure. Just to give you an idea. Love the story.
9/2/2013 c18 9Heart of the Night Fury
YES! This last chapter was amazing, and you simply must make a sequel for it! We must know what will happen to Cassie. Please write a sequel, PLEASE...! :D
8/30/2013 c18 Reader
Last chapter? What? Hey this has been a great sequel and it's been fun to read, but it needs a sequel for sure :) I just wanna know! You can't just leave us hanging like this...
I mean yeah it's not important after all but my couriosity is just huge.
Anyway thanks for the great story and this chapter was really nice I'd say. I'm glad I've read this.
I hope I'll hear from you soon enough :)
8/29/2013 c18 gemma2111
I loved it can you write more plz and it was such a good story keep it up !
7/11/2013 c18 2Summergirl987
Awesome story. It's so cute!
4/21/2013 c4 CharmSpriit
This is probably an utterly stupid question, but I'm honestly too lazy to go back and reread everything...so Peter Pan isn't 12 anymore right? He's at least like...16 or whatever right? Right? RIGHT? Because if not, we have some VERY serious issues...
1/30/2013 c17 Ruben Rybnik
I love this story line so far :) are you going to write more? please please please!
1/12/2013 c17 Caradane
awww ):
1/8/2013 c17 1Chelsealolz3
Please write another soon!
1/7/2013 c17 9Heart of the Night Fury