for A Mortal Failing: The True Story of Ebony

8/31/2019 c16 MaeJolo
I read this all in one go, hoping for a completed work. I've read a lot of parodies, spin offs, and what-not of My Immortal, and so far none of the other serious ones can hold a candle to this (I love how as Ebony, she and what's going on around her is creepy and concerning, where most serious works try instead to make her unbearably obnoxious). I know it hasn't been updated in years, but MAN do I want to see this finished! It was just starting to get REALLY interesting, I want to see what happens next, how Tara managed all this, and how it ends... :(
7/19/2015 c15 1Natalie1027
To be completely honest, I had no desire nor intention of reading this. However I started it on a whim, figuring I'd give up after a chapter or two. But what can I say, you got me hooked. Damn, this story is intriguing. I'm impressed.
1/1/2015 c13 8NovMists
AHHH! Brilliant as ever!

"I watched as his blonde hair flew back as if he were some sort of model who could summon it at the right moment"

your highness needs a comb 3

ahhh omg i loooove there banter the banter is beautifuL!

love Raven's threat of haunting him with Moaning Myrtle!

beautiful description of Draco's spot 3

"Well I think we can both agree that THAT never happened," Malfoy said hehe 3

"Im sure if it did happen there will be a number of pictures promptly distributed to the entire school by tomorrow reading something along the lines of 'Raven kidnaps and drugs Draco'," I said. OOOH BURN! HEHE :D

So AMAZING!

SHERLOCK REFERENCE :D

BLOOD!? CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I mean i think i know whats going on but- NOOOOOO this chapter was SO beautiful 3 ahhh! I need more!
12/24/2014 c13 12The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This
Noooooo! *flashback to real My Immortal* Nooooo! Its happening...THE ACOPYLPSE HAS DAWNED! *hides under bed*

Lawl...)

Good story!
12/24/2014 c13 Elrond's Scribe
And so begins the madness!
12/10/2014 c12 Neko-Nansu
I Don't have the courage to read the original fanfiction but I really am on th edge of my sit wondering what's gonna happen next! :D
Love how you write, can't wait for the next chapter!
Take care!
Hoping to reading you soon :)
6/23/2014 c12 8NovMists
OH GOD - AMAZING 3 ahhhh! IT BEGINS! Ebony slowly is effecting everyone- just oh so slowly- just barely just a slip of her name, a little nudging the professors to get in a class. POOR POOR RAVEN. And AH I love Draco. RAVEN AND DRACO FOREVER! And ahhh!

I love how she's starting to get the american accent- and the way she's speaking with the preps! AHHH AMAZING! If anyone is confused simply hunt down and read My Immortal mwahahahaha!
6/23/2014 c12 Guest
huzzah! the craziness is starting for real now- I can't wait for it to get even more insane
6/14/2014 c11 NovMists
LOL ahh I love this chapter!

"maybe she had help," I suggested. "Or made a few deals with a demon"

Draco darkly said, "Or maybe she is one." LOL so true!

Ahhhh I ship Draco and Raven SO. HARD. And it's BEGINNING! Mwahahahaha! I am soooo excited! At least I think its 's starting - dun dun DUN. maybe she DID contact a demon.

I also really enjoy that both Draco and Tara were using poor Raven as a shield. Ahhh update soon this chapter was awesome!
5/11/2014 c10 Neko-Nansu
Hey there!
I LOVE your story! I really do! Its the only with a oc romance i ever gave a chance to and I can sincerely say that I don't regret it even one second!
I just have one problem with it:
I love it so much, that at every new chapter that comes out, I need to reread the story entirely!
But seriously, love your story! Keep up the good work! :D
4/7/2014 c10 NovMists
DUN DUN DUN! This can only be the start I know it! Aw poor Draco he likes her but it wasn't even her. SHIPPING! And darn it you made me like Tara again *shakes fist*
3/24/2014 c9 NovMists
3 3 Draco and Raven need to get together just saying!
2/9/2014 c8 NovMists
Aaaand I love Draco again.

*shakes fist*

He was very scary there for a few minutes. I like the fact he does not want to be like his father :). Makes me wonder about HER father.

And I really enjoyed that he jinxed her like she had jinxed him when they said goodnight.

They are meant to be together!

Write more!
2/9/2014 c7 NovMists
You are making me grow very fond of Professor Snape.

"...our doors are always open," Professor Dumbledore said.

Snape's face said otherwise.

LOL!

I really do enjoy him in your story. Very true to cannon as well!

I actually feel bad for Draco *sigh* Despite how cruel he was to Raven. Your very good at making me feel exactly how you want me to I think!

And now I even feel bad for Tara!
2/9/2014 c6 NovMists
Ooh! Looks like Malfoy does have some feelings for Raven after all! (Maybe) Since he thought it was her.

I'm starting to feel bad for Tara- sort of!

I get the feeling things are going to be immortalized very soon!
22 Page 1 2 Next »