for Blackdog

8/15/2017 c6 TheIronRavenclaw
This story is amazing! I love the way you've written femHarry and how you used an original name instead of Harriet or something. Tony is such a rude blanket thief, he better give that back soon! I know you haven't updated in forever, but I'd love to see how this goes. Please update soon!
8/10/2017 c4 Guest
That Twenty One Pilots reference..
Kitchen Sink cookies..
AKA Kitchen Sink by Twenty One Pilots..
8/10/2017 c6 Melikalilly
I love this story
8/4/2017 c6 the-loststone
Hoping that you'll come back to this story. Helene is awesome and I of course love Tony. It's hard to find good fem Harry fics so yours is really good.
7/25/2017 c5 Christopher Corvinus
I know I've reviewed this story already, but it's seriously too good not to continue. Write! Now!...please? :)
7/25/2017 c6 5Mindmaze
You! You are responsible for this! Your story is like a bloody drug and the withdrawal symptoms involve me constantly coming back to this despite the fact I know it hasn't updated! If you hadn't wrote such a fantastic characterization of Tony and even better interaction between him and Helen it wouldn't be like but nooooooooo, you had to be brilliant and now I shall suffer for you genius!

Seriously though I love this, the fluffy moments between him and Harry are the best! I had been hoping for you to keep writing enough so Tony could find out Helen is the one with the magical voice (pun inteneded) and so that Helen could give the so called Avengers a piece of her mind about how they treat Tony. I love fics where Tony gets discarded as just the "consultant" only for him to shine so brightly in return and/or someone helping him get there. Seriously this is just so good and I like the fact it's slow burn, starting with just fluffy hurt/comfort vibes and hopefully progressing. Also the ongoing blanket gag gives me life, all they need to do now is settle the dispute by sharing a scene of snuggling under it together.

Anyways your oc Kitty is also well written which blimey well done there. Seriously I've read this so many times because every now and then I remember just how much fun I had reading it that I just have to go back. It's like and endless loop and yet I would not change it. So even if you never update again I shall be quite content as long as you don't take this story down. Never do that, this gem needs to be shared with the world forever. Anywho rant over, good job writing this :D
7/19/2017 c6 Christopher Corvinus
I quite loved this, the characters seemed sincere and interesting while staying true to themselves and canon. Your interpretation of Harry, or Helen, was fun and really interesting. It's upsetting this is unlikely to continue, you really should. Seems like you have a talent for it !
7/15/2017 c6 2CactusWrenn
i hooe you come back to this one day. its very well written. the Ocs are likeable and have depth. the dynamic between tony and helen is natural. i have really enjoyed savoring this gem. Hope your muse comes back one day.
7/15/2017 c6 justmai
I
7/11/2017 c6 Blunacy14
This is an awesome FanFiction that I would hate to see abandoned like so many with this pairing! The characters are great and the interactions are fun and believable as well as progressing at just the right pace so not to be too boring or rushed. You are a fantastic writer and are sooo unlucky to have lost sooo much work from the sounds of it. I would offer to help beta or something but I can't write for shit and my grammar would make yours worse! I hope you find the motivation to redo all that was lost!(or start something new as it would be great)
7/9/2017 c5 misherukuro
I really adore this story. I'm happy and grateful you are sharing your writing. Predictably I will be giddy and ecstatic whenever I see a notification in my mail box telling me there is more available to indulge in when I come back to reread it once more.
7/7/2017 c6 Dagger-Seishin
Hmnnnn
7/7/2017 c3 Guest
TONY STARK, YOU BILLIONARE PHILANTHROPIST, GENIUS ENGINEER AND FUCKING PLAYBOY! PLAY. BOY.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WITH MISS POTTS? HUUUH?
6/25/2017 c6 Guest
Hope that you will update soon.
6/19/2017 c1 BeeHalfridge
Can't wait for this years update
1,404 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »