for Blackdog

7/6/2020 c6 MillieBelle
Please update again! Please don't drop this book!
6/11/2020 c6 PTHC.FFN.CAD
Please share with us more, I am still on the hook for your story.
5/10/2020 c6 mallarieTwinkies
amazing
5/4/2020 c6 Frozen teen
I don’t want to tell you how to right your story but I had a few ideas I wanted to share with you. She’s British nobility? The queen of England and the minister know about magic, giving her an official title in the muggle world. You could even add a war hero metal or she was knighted. She is the lady of 2 noble houses, 3 if you include peverell. I mean it would be pretty weird if she was rich with no paper trails. She’s also the leader of the black charity thingy, right?
5/3/2020 c6 bookgirl601375
pleeeeeeaaaseeee continue it’s so goooood
4/17/2020 c6 1chaoswizard
Keep it coming plz it is good
4/14/2020 c1 FLABBERGASTEDBANANA
LeD zEpPlIn
4/9/2020 c6 1Slytherdor
Occasionally this fic pops up on my suggested reads and I naturally have to re-read it. But it never does seem to get updated.

Pretty please, will you update?
4/4/2020 c6 RMSTAN
Hi!? Are u ever going to update this story again. I like this a lot but you haven't updated in a while so I'm just wondering if it's you know finished?
3/13/2020 c6 Guest reader
You. Are. Brilliant. To quote Richard Hammond, ”Craftsmanship takes time”. I don’t care how long I have to wait. ‘Cause this story is worth it. You take your time. Bye bye!
2/15/2020 c2 StoneTheLoner
Halen is kind of... sad? I mean, what even was that ending.
2/14/2020 c6 Guest
Come back soon please!
1/29/2020 c6 ItsJustABook
Hope you continue this. Great story
1/28/2020 c6 26Blueowl
Well, on the off chance you're still working on this, just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed it so far.
Hoping for more.
12/21/2019 c6 2Kiochii
This is adorable! I can’t wait for the next chapter! Even though it’s been almost four years wince an update.
1,404 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »