for Roundabout Destiny

5/22 c21 2Trixi Hellfire
Lmao! I appreciate the A-team reference.

I might have commented about this before, but I can’t remember. I’ve read this fic a few times before and that sentence has me laughing every time.

I love the whole fic though :D
5/22 c30 bigwoof
excellent story.. thanks!
5/19 c30 newt52
I just ugly cried over the last chapter. Thanks
5/12 c30 Jusbecoz
I was late finding this story but it was amazing... and then oh Repudiated Destiny was such a tear jerker but so amazingly written. Loved it through all the tears.
5/10 c30 Freckles16
Wow, I just read this for the first time and it was so amazing. The actual story was so well done and I loved the visions of the other realities. But damn, way to completely destroy me with the repudiation AU. I sobbed.
5/6 c30 Scarlet Nerd
As heartbreaking as this final chapter was, a knife lodged deep, only soothed by that final beautiful line, I have absolutely loved this story. I have read it an untold number of times, and each time I love it as much as the last. From start to finish, every decision made (especially the decision to make the true ending one of happiness and love, and leaving the two right where they belong, together haha) has made this one of my favourite stories to read. No doubt I will continue to reread it in the future. Thank you for creating such a gem of a story
5/6 c26 NCC1701D USS Enterprise
YESSS "He won't see it" hahhaahaaaà
5/4 c1 raven haired girl
pathetic story ewww
5/1 c22 Guest
That dream better not happen or else...
4/29 c30 mumphie
I am so glad that this chapter was only a vision. So sad and tragic, I do wonder why Lily never contacted her. Also, what happened to her parents? Why didn't they keep in contact? Why didn't James write her and tell her how sorry he was that he had that oath with Sirius when they were children that caused their twin bond to break?
Anywho, so glad the happier ending was real.
4/29 c28 mumphie
I thoroughly enjoyed your tale! I have been wondering if Severus had time to invent any great potions while he was a body guard. Did the body guards also get reincarnated or did they just pass down the duty from father to son? Did Draco find happiness and did he turn out okay? I realize that Harry was a secondary character, but how did he fair? He and Luna got married and had children (I hope many). Since odd things happen to him, were he and Luna also fated to be reborn through time? What kind of life did he have? I guess it doesn't matter, but was curious.
4/26 c30 riverghost80
One of my favourite stories...any chance of Hermione 3.0?
4/23 c1 Jack
okay...some may have told you this already but its SEVERELY creepy that james calls his sister MY OWN.
4/12 c30 7Forensica X
Yeah I reas the warning but wow that was so much more heartbreaking than I imagined with sirius and James’ blood oath in the mix.

Loved crying to it lol.
4/3 c30 courtneyturner345
this story was great as a whole, but this AU one shot was amazing and has me full on weeping. my heart aches for them all.
3,081 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »