for Roundabout Destiny

4/28 c30 2GeorgeTobor
Sad

And Harry and Luna while mentioned are left unresolved.

Still a well written tale, just sad.

Thanks for writing.
4/28 c20 Luxo11
Yea this is annoying, she’s constantly getting hurt so you can move the plot along. Shit writer. Dropped
4/27 c12 Luxo11
It’s funny how she’s supposed to be strong but is constantly a damsel in distress. Shit tier game
4/26 c5 losthufflepuff
Jamie... I love you, but you are SO dumb
4/26 c30 8cecinaj
hello! I read the alternate ending to Roundabout Destiny and LOVED IT! I was wondering if we could see what happened on James and Sirius’ end.

Did Charlus and Dorea flip out when Hermione was inadvertently removed from House Potter? I mean, she’s referred to as Charlusprincess,” so the abrupt removal of his daughter must’ve made him enraged and Sirius persona non grata for a bit.

If they did, how long did it take for them to forgive James and Sirius for the loss of their daughter? I imagine it would’ve been a long time, bc both James and Hermione were precious to them and if Dorea was murderous at Hermione’s Crucio aftermath...

Did Lady Longbottom forgive them? She was very close to Hermione, after all. And did she color Neville’s perception of the Potters?

How did James and Lily take to their son being treated like he would not know about honor? Did they go to McGonagoll? If so, would she have washed her hand of it bc basically James DID cast his sister out (no matter how intentional) and James was at the age where he knew that magic and intent were serious business when he made the blood bond with Sirius after first year.

What about Orion? He must’ve been apopolectic at Sirus’ actions and what it had cost his house. Did he end up casting Sirius out and instating Regulus as his heir? If so, did he have any relationship with Cephus and Cassiopeia?

Sorry for the long letter, but I just have so many questions!
4/24 c30 1StuckInEmeraldAndCrimson
A part of me wanted this one shot when she had that vision several chapters back. I was horribly wrong. The unknown would have been less heartbreaking.

Beautiful story. Thank you.
4/24 c30 Gizmoomoo
I really enjoyed this story! Loved the way you've written Lucius, I could get on board with a Lucius/Hermione story if it was that Lucius! I have purposefully not read chapter 30, I don't want the heartbreak and to spoil the happily ever after. But I thought it was a witty, well written story which was well paced, never boring and had a great plot. Thank you for writing it!
4/21 c30 Amanda Chapman
dude... that last chapter was the hardest thing I think k o have ever read... it was heartbreaking... so well written but heart breaking. I am so glad that you didnt gonwith that in the main story... I loved your story by the way. amazing writting
4/21 c30 21Zaxarus
I've read the story years ago. the late extra chapter is a very interesting and sad addendum.
4/18 c29 draconismalfoi-nsm
i cried so much holy crap, AND THIS IS MY FOURTH TIME READING THIS STORY? i-

anyway i love this story so much its amazing and plus I WOULD DIE FOR LUMIONE time travel story, i love how you portray him, ahhh! KUDOOS!

so like i had my limit on chapter 30 so I'll just comment here lol
4/17 c30 576Tarafina
Jesus. Okay, so the original story was phenomenal. I was so captivated it was difficult to put down. Hermione was amazing and the relationships and bond built with equally phenomenal side characters was wonderful to read.

Everything was built up beautifully and well paced. I adored old-Hermione’s commentary and guidance. I loved Hermione’s sibling bond with Lily and Severus. I loved her guards, who each felt unique and interesting. I loved the history and loyalty and trust between her and Lucius. Her and James were wonderfully adoring of each other while still keeping the exasperation that comes with siblings. And I adored her relationship with Sirius and watching it build them both up. He really is so complicated and I think her love and their relationship helped build up his foundation better. I also liked the aspect of their fated souls.

And I especially just loved this version of Hermione who was confident and calculated and sly and smart and dedicated and loyal and lovely. Truly a masterpiece to exploring her mind and motivations.

The AU one shot absolutely broke my heart. I cried like four different times. I wasn’t sure what happened with her parents because they were never mentioned again so I wasn’t clear on if they died, because I can’t imagine them handling the ejection from their family well or even handling Sirius particularly well considering it likely would have killed her. Other than that, which was more a question than anything, the rest was beautifully heartbreaking.

I love how loyal her guard was to her, Regulus, Severus and Lucius especially. I loved her friendship with Narcissa and her mentor ship of Luna. And while I usually don’t like reading about the next generation, it was quite fitting to see how the children of the guard had been impacted by their parents choices and lives and how they moved in their world now. Draco especially, overhauling Slytherin and living with this pride for honour and loyalty. I appreciate that Harry was curious and pursued a relationship with Hermione on his own. I found myself angry but also understanding of James. I wasn’t sure why Lily couldn’t go see her. I’m not sure if that’s related to the bond. She at least could have gotten closure with Hermione if she wanted to. But then I wasn’t sure if her marriage bond was impacted by the severing of James and Sirius’ bonds to Hermione.

It’s funny too because coming off the main story, Sirius was fantastic and supportive and would never risk any harm to Hermione, so to read him as less confident in them, I found it hard to pity him in his grief. His suffering was potent and raw and well deserved. I mean, she could have died and then spent 19 years in agony due to his actions. I think I actually would’ve been mad if the kids chose to forgive him. It was quite fitting that their daughter chose politeness to honor her mother but couldn’t allow more than that. The weight of 19 years of loving a mother who was in pain and holding on as long as she could for her kids would be hard. I like that this was explored in how her children were more grown up than their age group, it’s very realistic. I also appreciate just everyone who stayed close in support of Hermione and the children. Again, cried like four times. And it was so beautifully done. Sincerely one of the best stories.
4/17 c30 ora1168
Hermosa historia muy interesante, claro que el Omake, era para usar una sabana en vez de pañuelo. Excelente, voy a seguir leyendo mas de lo tuyo, me encanto el final donde todo sale bien y omake tambien, gracias por el buen entretenimiento.
4/16 c30 3SparklyOaks
OMG! You totally shouldn't have written this last page... I loved Roundabout Destiny as a whole, but could have done without Repudiated Destiny - it put me off the original story, and it made me cry - a lot.
4/15 c30 Jazmin Li
Primero ame todo la historia.
Este capítulo final me mato. Me lloré todo.
4/13 c30 LovinqRosiie
omfg. the 28 chapters themselves were beautiful and repeatedly made me smile and laugh. but this one-shot au is just. oh fuck. it hurts so much but its beautiful and the mistakes and pain everything shows. cassiopeia's relationship with sirius seems to broken and this just reminds me of that song. like: [I am his, he is mine. in the end its him and I.] and even though she died and he's grieving for her I like to think that they would be reborn in other bodies and have a second chance at their love, but this time with trust and faith. *sigh* may this story be loved decades into the future..3
2,923 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »