for Roundabout Destiny

1/5 c30 Monnbeam
wow I don't know what to say but wow brought me to tears thank you for this and for sharing.
1/5 c30 SuperReader3000
Damn. That last chapter was rough but so good!
1/4 c30 CassidyViolet
I am SO happy that you posted this! This is one of my favorite stories and I come back and reread it every once in a while. Thank you SO much for adding this incredible world you’ve built!
1/4 c30 Emar
So beautiful and heartbreaking. What an ending! Thanks for the excuse to indulge in a good cry.
1/4 c30 Daggiluna
I read your story for the first time and I absolutely loved it. You did a fantastic job with the characters and also the storyline is amazing. I love the details and "hints" of how Sirius and Hermione just belong together (or their souls) and that Sirius could feel it even in (for us) the "first Hermione" and they will be together again in later lifes.
For the last chapter: I agree with the others. It made me cry. I could feel the pain everyone was in (Hermione, Regulus, Severus, Lucius, Sirius, James, Lily,...). The only thing missing for me is the consequences for Lily and Hermione. Is their bond also severed because she is now a Potter? Somehow I'm also curious about what lead to Sirius' decision. Was there a build up, that he thought Hermione cheated on him? On the other hand it doesn't matter because there never was a possibility of them "fixing" it (at least not in this lifetime).
1/3 c30 Mollyloumellon
This made me cry... but I still love this story, it's probably in my top 5 of all time. I would love a Hermione 3.0
1/3 c28 Kuahka
Great story
1/3 c28 InsomniacReader1991
I absolutely love this! The characters were amazing, the relationships made my heart soar, and I loved the retribution of characters that I felt like just needed a push. The plot was amazing and you did a wonderful job!
1/3 c30 gabygiulia123
ok, i cried
1/2 c30 Melissann
loved it!
1/2 c30 2Nise Tucker
I’ve literally never cried so hard. Omg,
1/2 c30 1THGHPTVD.2
Oh jeez .. I died reading this. The amount of times I wanted to yell at Sirius in my head .. damn.
I love how Luna and the kids of the milites all respond to everything, and the stabs at the House of Potter's honour were funny, in a sad way. Poor Harry had no idea why his House was deemed dishonourable, and by Slytherins as well (I'm thinking from Harry's perspective. I personally have nothing against Salazar's House).

Could you please write a one-shot, or even a slightly longer story, for Hermione V.3 where she's reborn as a Muggleborn Seer, like it's referenced here? It would be really cool to see how that timeline could have gone. I always ended up re-reading the initial snippet we saw of it in Chapter 21.

Would Hermione tell people who she was? Would she let them work it our for themselves, keep herself hidden, or none of the above? If that snippet from Chapter 21 was included in the final draft, would Lucius tell the rest of the milites? Would they, alongside the Marauders, Lily etc. help her out?

Would Jamie and Hermione be reunited? I think that would be adorable to see (after any and all denial stages) .. "James, this is your sister. You know, the one that died? She was reincarnated. Again. Long story.". What would Hermione and Harry's relationship look like? Would she be an aunt to him, with no apparent reason, or would she be his best friend again?

Would Hermione have her past selves in her head? Would one of them, or a third Hermione have control? If she had a new one every time she was reincarnated, she could potentially build up quite the collection ...

Anyways, sorry for the mega-long review (I've actually been editing this and adding ideas to it since I first drafted it in the day this chapter came out, but I didn't have Wi-Fi to post it once I had finished the chapter, and only got round to doing it now .. I procrastinate. Sorry.) Can't wait to see any and all other stories or snippets you may bring out for this series. I wish you the best of luck in writing and in life. Thank you for sharing your story. :)
1/2 c30 LadyQuinzel
How could you?

This story is my happy place. I've reread it probably more than 20 times and it always cheers me up.

The last chapter broke me. I'm in my bathroom crying because it would look like someone died if I sat in the family room like this.

Please, cheer us up sometime with a Hermione 3.0 version.

This universe doesn't feel okay without a Hermione in it.
1/1 c30 kamiyahart
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I cried! It's VERY hard to make me cry reading a story. Be proud.
1/1 c21 1bipocni
I just wanted to say; as much as I love this fic, that third Hermione seems infinitely better and I'm a little sad the fic isn't about her now.
2,945 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »