for Roundabout Destiny

7/13/2012 c5 Lizzie
Well done, plant the seeds now, they will be well rooted when the time comes. We must be cunning and careful if we are to succeed.
7/13/2012 c4 Guest
Bloody Brilliant! Lucius Malfoy was never fleshed out in the books. We only ever saw glimpses of him. From what we saw of him Lucius valued family above all else and loved his son enough to defie Voldemort in the end. I would like to see him a better person.
7/13/2012 c3 Lizzie
I smell love between young Sirius and Hermione:). I heartly approve of it.
7/13/2012 c8 2see-TLAH-lee92
mwahaha i love it serves james right i kinda wish lucius && hermione hadn't broken up just to rile up james more ]
7/13/2012 c8 1ilovepotato
I absolutely love it! And Narcissa is now Lucius's girlfriend... interesting. I can't wait to read and find out what will happen during Hermione and Amos's date in Hogsmeade.
7/13/2012 c8 Elle.L
Ha i loved this chapter with the "blood bonded thingy" was a cute scene
7/13/2012 c7 3arabellagrace
poor girl - wants her brothers attention - wants his best friends attention - getting attention bt trying to help and then feels depressed by it
7/13/2012 c7 ChasingDandelions
REGULUS! How I love Regulus :P
He's so sweet! Sad thing that he's going to get his heart broken :(
And...gosh...I can feel the attraction starting to build up between Hermione and Sirius! Can't wait to see what happens!
And...you have to GOT give more clues to what Hermione's animagus form is!
Please update soon!
7/13/2012 c6 ChasingDandelions
Lol, it feels weird thinking of Lily, Severus and Hermione as brothers and sisters :P
Love the story so far!
7/13/2012 c5 ChasingDandelions
Poor Lucius :(
Great job on the chapter :D
7/13/2012 c4 ChasingDandelions
Great chapter!
I really enjoyed reading a different (more charming, charismatic) Lucius rather than the cold, aloof one. His relationship with Hermione is so sweet!
7/13/2012 c7 KEZZ 1
great start looking forward to more
7/13/2012 c7 5JuliaLestrange
OMG. Your fanfiction is fantastic! Really! I'm soooo excited for the next chapter! When you'll post again?
I'm sorry for my english, but i'm brazilian, so...
well, kisses,
julia.
7/13/2012 c7 Elle.L
Such a fun chapter, excited for the next one!
7/13/2012 c7 Guest
I started following Soul Bonding and then found this on your profile. This is amazing! There are plenty of Hermione James twin stories out there, but I think yours is the best one I've read so far. Keep up the good work!
2,945 « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »