for Every Ending a Beginning

5/17 c1 12Banner
I'd forgotten how much I love this story - it has such *depth*. Methos and Garridan are strong survivors.

Thank you.
10/24/2019 c1 110NabikiB
May you live in INTERESTING TIMES if you do not continue this.
7/20/2017 c1 Guest
Good story. Not being familiar with Highlander it was at first a bit confusing since I'm trying to connect it to the previous story with Methos. Then you call him Mathes and I was thoroughly confused. When I realized that the two stories were actually unrelated I stopped being confused and thoroughly enjoyed it. Like Garridan better than Samar because of his experience.
7/8/2016 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Great story (and a great picture for it!)

Thanks for writing and posting.
5/23/2016 c1 12creativesm75
nice.
2/27/2014 c1 Old Girl Lost
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Wow!
Wonderful.
This is so good and so right for Methos that I'm flabbergasted.
8/15/2013 c1 9Deritine
This could be quite the epic tale. I would love to read it. But just the beginning is good, too. Very good.
4/11/2013 c1 5quoththeraven5
This was awesome! :D
3/16/2013 c1 12Village-Mystic
I like this one. I can perhaps see this kingdom existing in the 300 AD to 900 AD range, and its knowledge being lost after that.
2/4/2013 c1 Guest
this is very cool and deserves another chapter (or is it that im nutty and think I deserve another?)
1/27/2013 c1 FatesShadow83
Lovely!
1/10/2013 c1 Irda
Such a great story. Would love to see how other Heralds react to him.
1/8/2013 c1 4Morrolan
This is so very good! Love it! Hope you have a sequel...I'm going to check. And if you don't, you should write one please?
11/2/2012 c1 staidwaters
Oh Purrrrrr. I am in love. These are genius.
9/14/2012 c1 2Jiltanith
I enjoyed this very much! I do wonder if this is an AU, and if Duncan is going to show up. He might get on with the Companions . . . (I know it says complete. Your point?)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »