for Seventh Time's the Charm

5/23/2016 c1 12creativesm75
nice
3/20/2016 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Really cool story! Loved reading it. Figures it would take a stubborn Companion to out-stubborn Methos.

I particularly loved the year Samad spent just helping people. In my opinion, everyone should do work like this. Very eye-opening. The world would be a better place if we all did...
9/16/2015 c1 Guest
I LOVE this story! Please do more!
9/8/2015 c1 Netchka
Cute story. Two beings who are as stubborn as each other. :)
1/8/2014 c1 2dog3n
Lovely.
4/11/2013 c1 5quoththeraven5
dawwww!
3/29/2013 c1 2Marikalay
Lol! I love it. I can totally see a Companion having to be exactly that stubborn to succeed at Choosing Methos.
3/16/2013 c1 12Village-Mystic
I think that if the books in that series were written in as an engaging a style as this (yours), I would be more into them.
1/27/2013 c1 FatesShadow83
Wonderful read!
1/10/2013 c1 4Wren Truesong
AUGH THE ADORABLE IT KILLS. *hearts* Methos forcing himself to WAIT is just... augh. yes. perfect. And, well, Samad did have to grow and win him... so awesome.
1/8/2013 c1 4Morrolan
This one is pretty good too...sequel please?
12/2/2012 c1 Ivarr
I would love to see a follow up to this.
11/2/2012 c1 staidwaters
am so overwhelmed by snickers I can barely write. Loved it!
9/2/2012 c1 Cameo Cat
Okay, two variations of the same idea. I would love to see the differences in how you develop them.
This story also good, and as before: More, please?
8/23/2012 c1 fangs4fun
Another fantastic x-over! I just love your Methos. I always look forward to reading the Methos in your stories because you and I view him the same way.

I also fell in love with Samad here. What an adorable Companion! And to know his Chosen so early in his life. I would love to see an art of Methos carrying baby Samad back to the palace.
20 Page 1 2 Next »