FanFiction.Net
for Shards of Glass

7/15/2012 c2 Guest
Wow, both of these were genius. I wish I had words to describe how brilliant these were. For both, I put the song on in the background while I read them, and I have to tell you, that the effect of the music and your writing was really powerful. I was almost, almost crying at the first one, which says a ton. And the second one matched the lyrics sooooo perfectly.

It goes without saying, although I know you want to hear it anyways, that you're an amazing writer. You managed to capture the essence of the song in a story, and it was beautiful. The characters were flawless, and the dialogue was well done when it was there. I didn't see any grammatical errors, so congrats. I'll for sure be looking forward to the next time this is updated!
7/15/2012 c2 THE DE-HARNESSED GIRL
Cute story
7/14/2012 c2 Sam
One word: lovely. Beautiful piece of work,once again very well written and a good lead up to the finale. Great work! :D
7/13/2012 c2 Guest
nice story
7/13/2012 c2 Goodegirl34
AWWW! I love your book, its soooooo sweet!
7/13/2012 c2 3gryffindorrk
Oh this was so cute! I loved it! Can't wait for more!

Ky
7/13/2012 c2 9pinkgallaghergirl619
I luv how these one shots leave me smiling cuz of the happy endings! I mean, not to offend those people who luv to read stories with heartbreaking endings but I hate those! Adding this to my favs!
7/13/2012 c2 9DiVaGiRl13
Awww, that's adorable! And as I thought, didn't really need any beta-ing, although at the part where it says:

[Finally, Zach exploded. "It's because I love you, alright!" She shouted], I do believe you meant to say "He shouted" but minor detail, everything else was in top condition! That really was sweet - and very fitting of the song, hoping to see the next one as well! :D

Is it just me, or is using the word "glass" in a comparison, really, REALLY effective? Anyways, spotted your phrase! "she would be absolutely shattered to shards of glass"

Also, thank you for the shout-out! That almost reminds me that I have to go back and edit that story of mine, but that was a kind gesture nonetheless, and I appreciated it :D

Nicely written, fe!

-Diva
7/12/2012 c1 3gryffindorrk
Oh I loved this! You when through the good and the bad and it was great! I can't wait to see more!

Ky
7/12/2012 c1 4Goodegirl34
Love it!''!'
7/12/2012 c1 9DiVaGiRl13
I had already read this, but hey, I figured it deserved another review, eh?

Anyways, this was wonderfully well written and I'm eager to see what other one-shots you'll be writing later one! And as for the repeated "shards of glass" in your future fics, that's very clever, I must say!

Also: Parachutes - awesome taste in music, fe, awesome taste!

Happy writing! :D

-Diva
7/12/2012 c1 4SimplyLove17
Awww! That was SO cute :)
7/12/2012 c1 1How I Make Lemonade