for Across the Library

3/10 c1 Mallaika-Noor
I enjoyed the story, it was very well written, but could have described the Yule Ball scene a bit more. I am sorry to say I hated the end. Viktor is kind, considerate and charming to Hermione while Ron is a git. I really would have loved it if Hermione and Viktor got together in the end. Viktor deserved to have Hermione. Just because they were different, that didn't mean they couldn't be together; after all, opposites attract. While no one wanted Hermione, Viktor did.
2/2/2018 c1 Ara Laufeyson
So sweet
10/20/2015 c1 Div
It was really good.
6/2/2014 c1 Guest
:) Aww.
7/14/2013 c1 Guest
I liked your story a lot, especially how you managed to write Hermione so in character. At the end I was really sad - until I read your comment.
and that is just so right! thx a lot
5/25/2013 c1 5Rosy-Fingered-Dawn
AW. So cute and so heartbreaking! They could totally have ended up together. *ignores the fact that Ron and Hermione actually got married* Sniffle.

Anyway! Great story!

-Rosy
3/9/2013 c1 Bejewel-Me
Just wanted to say that I thought the last part was very sweet
3/7/2013 c1 9Princess Mariana
Aw! So cute! Please write a sequel!
2/9/2013 c1 23silvers45
...Wow. I mostly like canon and thus am a fan of Ron/Hermione, but... wow. Loved it. And the ending, especially the ending. Loved it.
11/3/2012 c1 Lila
I love this oneshot. You know, I'm not a fan of Ron and Hermione together, so that's why I am always snooping around for Viktor/Hermione or Harry/Hermione fanfictions :') I liked what you've written in the last paragraph "What matters is that, at a time when everyone else looked at Hermione and thought "ugly", Viktor looked at her and thought "beautiful." Keep doing this amazing job 3
9/23/2012 c1 48bye123456789
I wholly agree with the ending line. There's nothing wrong with Ron/Hermione, but Viktor/Hermione are just so sweet-the way he cares for her, the way he noticed her when no one else did-*sighs* Loved the fic. Wish there were more moments like this in the actual books.
8/21/2012 c1 8PSdancer54
Aw! That ending was just perfect!
7/15/2012 c1 1marauderina
That was really cute. I loved the last line especially. And I like the thought that Hermione and Krum's relationship would extend beyond the Yule Ball, and that he would really care for her. :)
7/13/2012 c1 Guest
Cute!
7/13/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
I have no words for how enjoyable that is...
20 Page 1 2 Next »