for Highly Combustable Russian Zeppelins

6/27/2021 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Great story.
2/22/2016 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi,
this story is really amazing, great, interesting and exciting. You did a great job at writing it. Well done. I enjoyed reading it. Do you continue it?
6/13/2015 c1 12musicalgirl4474
That was lovely.
2/20/2013 c1 4CheshireCat19
Love this are you going to make this a mini series this would be soooooooooo good!
10/24/2012 c1 TantalumCobolt
Great, really fuuny! It would be awesone if there was a sequel... maybe there is? I'll have to go check no... Other than that I can't really think of anything that would improve it!
10/3/2012 c1 8SeeSea22
oohhhhh! I LOVE THIS!
7/14/2012 c1 Guest
hee hee, that made me laugh :)
7/13/2012 c1 LetPastBePast
you are going to continue this story right?
Because it's got so much potential... By the way love this chapter :*)
7/12/2012 c1 2Lamentation
Originally, I wasn't gonna review (What? I dun' like reviewing that often) but your Author's Note was funny... that, or considering it's two AM and I woke up 'round five, I'm insanely tired.
And when I'm insanely tired, I tend to laugh out loud at random stuff.

... Um... would you accept my excuse of being too tired to give you CC? Usually I like... analyze the person's work and thoroughly go through it and point out stuff, but considering it's two AM, and I'm tired, and my head hurts, I really don't feel like doing that.
7/12/2012 c1 4Izzy-I.R.T
I like it. I would have put much more constructive criticism on your characterization had I not already read that its supposed to be humour. hehehe usually don't read this types of things but I thought it was interesting and had more than 500 words in a chapter so I came. And I have to say, for a one-shot, its a thousand times better than the stuff that's going up on alex rider fanfiction at the moment. Sorry for my rant but yeah well done.