FanFiction.Net
for Slipping Away

7/27/2012 c4 Rammerjammer14
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)
7/27/2012 c4 Anon7583
Great update! Haha don't act as if you don't know what's gonna happen!;D UPDATE SOON!
7/27/2012 c4 1scigeekgirl
I loved the interaction between her and Embry. I can't wait to see what happens in the morning when she sees him on the couch.
7/24/2012 c3 Tink
Just an idea if you want to change the part with the driving on the other side:
Most cars in Germany have a manual transmission and as far as I know in the USA automatic transmission is much more common, so that could be new for Kelly.
7/24/2012 c3 Tink
Great story! I'm glad Kelly liked it in Germany cause I'm German.
FYI, Google Translate did a good job so far ;) I don't really trust it, because it has given me a few ridiculous transations in the past. Maybe it has improved...
You got one thing wrong though. I'm pretty sure that we're driving on the same side of the road here. They only drive on the left side in the UK and some countries that used to be British colonies.
Beke is a very rare German name by the way. I had to look it up because I thought it wasn't German at all :D
Update soon please!
7/21/2012 c3 scigeekgirl
I can't wait to see how he is going to make it up to her.
7/18/2012 c2 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Great chapter, can't wait to see how dinner goes. update soon.
7/18/2012 c2 nozer4eva
awww...embry/kelly s so cute! pls pls pls ppppllllssss update faster nxt tym! hw cud u think v'd nt lv ur stories? ur a gr8 writer,jst try nd update faster k? :D
7/17/2012 c2 1scigeekgirl
great so far, I can't wait to see them interact more :)
7/17/2012 c2 London Fog Lattes
I loved your chapter, thanks for the update and can't wait to see how the dinner goes, I have an idea I'm gonna PM you
7/17/2012 c1 Malffinka
good start. Can't wait for more.
7/16/2012 c1 Guest
Love the story even though you've only updated 1 chapter!
Keep writing and update another chapter soon, please!:)
7/15/2012 c1 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Great first chapter. update soon
7/15/2012 c1 Anon7583
Love it! I love her germaneness too!:) UPDATE SOON!
7/14/2012 c1 cdewild
I cant wait to see what happens next..the chapter was great!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »