for Loud As The Hell You Want?

11/24/2019 c7 4twonkout
Sorry I'm so VERY late to review this! *Hides* But I absolutely ADORE your fanfic! )

Definitely one of the best Rod / Nicky fanfics I've ever read! )

It's shameful, but I've been away from the fandom for nearly 10 years! Leaving my fanfic in limbo all that time! *Hides* But lately I can't seem to get enough of Rod & Nicky again! I guess I'm having a mid-life crisis or something! / I don't know! But seriously, if I'd have known it would involve rediscovering my love of Rod / Nicky slash, I would have had one years ago! XD

Anywho, had to leave a review for this squee-tastic fanfic! Because it honestly is excellent! Just the perfect balance of angst & OTP feels! I LOVE IT! )

I especially love how spot on your characterizations are, as it just makes every scene that much easier to visualize & all the emotions so much more vivid & realistic! And your descriptions are so rich & detailed! Which really helps the reader feel immersed in the story! Even the little details make you feel like you are there along side the characters! Almost as if it was a part of the original play! )

And I can definitely relate to Kate Monster at the end! I'm sure I would have the same reaction if I was there for that Rod & Nicky reveal! XD
9/5/2013 c7 2Rosita-chan
oh my, oh my...that was so cute and angst! i loved! *-*
9/1/2013 c7 MMM
This fic is one of the greatest contributions to my shipping and I am so thankful to have stumbled upon it. I CAN'T GET OVER ROD AND NICKY.
3/8/2013 c7 Guest
bitch
10/26/2012 c7 159SideshowJazz1
I've been putting off reading this for so long, so it was about time I did. Usually, Rod/Nicky is kind of a stretch for me to read (I'm not sure why), but this definitely will get me a little less apprehensive about the pairing. I mean, yeah, it was one-sided in the show...I don't know...anyway, I won't go on and on, but let's just say that this was a treat, especially as "Fantasies Come True" is one of my favourite songs in the show.
10/5/2012 c3 Guest
love the fanfiction so far! ( it's actually my second time reading it) and i want that hug, albeit virtually.
10/5/2012 c7 peristeronic
This is glorious. And in character. And perfect. And... fantastic, just fantastic. Thank you 3
9/22/2012 c3 hita123
OMG MY FEELS!
9/17/2012 c7 Pops-Lover
Love it! Continue please?
9/17/2012 c2 11jojoberry
Aww that's so sad! Poor Rod, you're so miserable without Nicky, and it seems like he's pretty miserable too. I think you got Christmas Eve's voice down perfectly, how do you do it? I also loved the comment about how only Rod knows how to deal with Nicky.
9/17/2012 c1 jojoberry
That was awesome! I think I've read this before, but forgot to review, whoopsies! I loved how Rod was so uncomfortable with it all, I can totally see that! On to chapter 2!
9/9/2012 c6 23KookieEvans
EEEEEEK I love it!
Oh, I really wanted some fluff and here it is, the two of them are just so sweet!
8/30/2012 c4 Hisoka-kun
It's such a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter
8/27/2012 c3 Leon
So sad but looking forward to the next chapters
8/25/2012 c3 93OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly
Oh my gosh, wait, this is so good, and I wanna see this musical so bad, And you are perfect. Excellent work!
16 Page 1 2 Next »