for Scared Q's

11/6/2017 c1 1PerryH6701
I like this story
1/22/2017 c1 Guest
Hey what's with the negative comments. Is calling him a moron really necessary or productive? Try giving advice instead. True he may have misread rules on how to post but give the guy credit he's obviously done his best for YOUR entertainment. Nobody is perfect this could be the 1st story he's ever written. I personally like the idea of what he is trying to do
7/23/2016 c1 FAIL
You have been reported for being a fucking idiot who can't bloody well read the rules of this site.

NO SCRIPT STYLE STORIES ALLOWED.

Such a shame that you put in thirteen thousand words of effort into something that will be banned by the Admins.

Learn how to write a real story or don't bother at all!

Fucking Moron.
3/17/2014 c1 Guest
so far so good but you consider than captain janeway is very proud woman and the fact than she would probabli send naomi to her quarters for her also i would like to know if chacotay and seven are already inlove one another and also you should describe voyagers crew reaction when they face the sith and the yuzhan vong espcially sevens impresions about the force powers and the strange yuzhan vong "tech"
8/19/2012 c1 WarBerserk
This is unreadable as is fix the wall of text and I might give it a secound try.
8/10/2012 c1 The True Force
This is showing a lot of potential, although the Alternate Universe setting is a little difficult to adjust to. I wonder what Darth Vader's up to in the holodeck? Keep up the good work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service