FanFiction.Net
for I'll remember

10/7/2013 c6 1RebeliousOne
As always, well written, but confusing. Did you change your mind about this being a Harry/Tom pairing? I quick PM would be appreciated.
10/7/2013 c5 RebeliousOne
What? I thought this was supposed to be Harry/Tom. This is well written and I love Luna/Harry far more than Harry with that fangirl, but this is very confusing.
10/7/2013 c4 RebeliousOne
So Luna and Teddy went with Harry? Luna is the perfect choice since she would not be pushy or judgmental when he gets together with Tom. I am curious how Teddy will fit in. Will they be brothers?
2/22/2013 c4 45Paimpont
You create the most stunning images in your story; I love the notion of Death sitting and having tea with Harry in the night, and the roses left behind in the street when they vanished. Can't wait to read more!
2/22/2013 c3 Paimpont
Oh, I like it!
2/22/2013 c2 Paimpont
Interesting! I love the three Toms appearing together!
2/22/2013 c1 Paimpont
This is very intriguing, Lunary! I like how you have captured Harry's dark and hopeless mood after the battle. The part about meeting Tom Riddle - and a sane Tom Riddle! - at King's Cross Station was fascinating. I do wish you had written more about that meeting between the two of them; I am very curious to find out how they reacted to one another.

Just a few minor word choice/grammar issues: "under the bank" should probably have been "under the bench". I got a little confused about what was going on in the paragraph beginning "He remembered what Dumbledore had done..." I think perhaps "men" (plural) should have been "man" (singular) here? "The man who had murdered his parents"? Also, in the next paragraph, "Nagini which had killed said men...", I'm assuming that you mean "man" and that you are just talking about Snape?

Anyway, that's just little nitpicky stuff. I do find the opening chapter very compelling, and I definitely want to read more!
2/3/2013 c4 6Svren
I like this chapter the best :)
12/23/2012 c3 Svren
Goodness ... I would have had a heart attack if that had happened.
Awesome chapter :) Keep up the good work!
-Darkest
p.s. I can help you with some of the chapters, if you want?
11/16/2012 c3 1RebeliousOne
Great job! You have left yourself with many options that you can decide on.

I am curious about what choices death will give him. Please humor me since these are the ones that went through my mind after I have read these chapters. Time will tell if I am anywhere close to what you have in mind.

The first one that I thought of, which is my fav, is that Harry gets a second chance at life during Toms generation. The drawback (any choice would have some) would be that he would have different parents and not have anyone familar to him from his old life except for Tom. However, if Tom was the only one that made him feel alive in this fic, I think that would be a great choice.

In my opinion, it was Dumbles that made his life so horrible. First, he did not protect the Potters at all. The way he likes to use the mind arts, he had to know that Peter was the spy and the secret keeper from the Siri's or the Potters minds. Why couldn't James have been the secret keeper?

Second, why in the heck was he doing a job interview in the hogshead? The prophecy may or may not have been real, but it is obvious that Dumbles wanted Voldie to hear about it since it is too unbelievable for Dumbles and a deatheater to overhear a random prophecy. Then the Dursleys, and so on and so on.

However in Toms time, Dumbles did not have the political power that he had in Harry's time so he won't be nearly as big of a problem. If Harry keeps his memories, he could prevent Dumbles from being so influential. If it got out that Dumbles was Grindlewalds lover before he was defeated, Dumbles would never have been trusted by the public again even if he did eventually defeat him. It would be fitting to see the public turn on Dumbles like they did with Harry so many times when Dumbles was the one that deserved such treatment, not Harry in my opinion.

Another choice could be an alternate universe where Harry is not the boy who lived and has his family. However, his parents were followers of Dumbles so the reality of his parents would not be anything like he dreamed. If Harry was a Slytherin, James would not treat him well in my opinion.

Another choice could have Harry as an orphan, but not as the boy who lived. In this case, he could have his godfather raising him instead. However, Siri would be extremely pro-light and he would not like Harry's views and that could turn into a nightmare. I think his time in prison changed him and without that, he would not be the Siri that he knew.

I love the first idea I thought of since it would give Harry a fresh start which he desperately needs. However, as long as Harry's choice gives him the freedom to be who he wanted to be I would be thrilled. :)

However, death would need to make sure that Harry understood the truth of his life so that he can make an informed choice and perhaps the pros and cons of each choice in my opinion since he is so broken. A chance to have a childhood would be wonderful as well as learning the things that all pureblooded children have that he never did so that he can understand politics and make educated choices.

Then again, I can be completely wrong since you have not been obvious about what you have planned which I find refreshing.

Please PM me if you have the chance since your story has caught my interest and imagination. I can't help it, I am too curious for my own good.
11/16/2012 c2 RebeliousOne
This chapter was very mysterious and different. If Harry gets a second chance, will both Harry and Tom keep their memories, even the ones that include the conversations after Voldies death? After all, how else will they avoid making the same mistakes?

It is obvious that Harry is broken like you said, I just hope that his choice will heal him and give him the life that he deserves.

I'll read the next chapter so that I can get a better idea of where this is going.

By the way, your English is excellent.
11/16/2012 c1 RebeliousOne
Wow! I love this idea and I hope you have the inspiration to continue this. In my opinion, this is how Harry should be thinking after everything he has gone through.

Harry never got the chance to experience the bare basic pleasures of living and being a part of the the magical world. Even the muggleborns have had more of a chance to embrace their heritage when Harry was sent to prison more or less. The whole time that Harry was in the magical world, Dumbles and the light would take and take and give him nothing but grief. The dangers, Dursleys, expectations, etc. All for what?

I can't wait to see what you have done in the next two chapters. :)
8/28/2012 c2 6Svren
Hi :)
I'm sorry I got back at this so late. Anyways, excellent chapter per usual, and can't wait until the next update! "
Nite
8/27/2012 c2 Sakura Waldorf
Well written chapter you have here, I enjoyed it, I like the chapters are getting longer slowly, its a good growth. I don't know if you meant to write defiantly, or definitely? ; I like the description with the dialogue instead of the normal, he said, he shouted, that people usually write. It adds more to the depth of the story and the characters seem well in-character, nicely done!
7/19/2012 c1 Svren
Hello!
So I posted a review, but I have no idea where the heck it went -_-
But awesome start, update sooon!
Nite