for Seek and you will find

1/30/2017 c6 Guest
A really good read. Please return to finish it. Thnx.
6/15/2016 c6 Guest
Have enjoyed the read and look forward to a conclusion.
2/28/2015 c6 2FalconRukichi
Millie! This story is wonderful! Why it stopped?!
4/7/2013 c6 Guest
I''m enjoying this, I hope you complete it.
3/22/2013 c6 Guest
Love it Are you going to make a sequal?
2/7/2013 c6 myra
This is one of the best AU fics I've read in this fandom. I like the idea of Arthur and Gwen getting married in secret and running away. I love the kids and that the girls are magic. And Bronwyn similarities with Morgana, physically and in temper, hers and Chadrac's bantering reminding me of how Arthur and Morgana used to be in S1.
Arthur and Gwen finding out about Merlin's magic of course they couldn't be that silly as to not suspect anything.

And they're going back to Camelot! I dread Uther's reaction to the news that his son married a handmaiden AND had children with her! But hopefully seeing his son again after so many years will soften his reaction.

I really hope you retake the story and update soon.
9/9/2012 c6 freckled98
Thanks for the update
9/8/2012 c6 larasmith
Bronwyn may share a similar likeness to her Aunt Morgana, but she will never be her or follow her footsteps in abusing her powers to use to hurt people! Magic is wielded like a sword and whether it's for good or ill it all really depends on the person who possesses it! Will the children be told the truth about Morgana's past so they could avoid making the same mistakes as she did? Will they realize that their gifts are a blessing and that they could do great, wonderful deeds with it and perform miraculous feats which will earn them the love, respect, and admiration of people everywhere? Will they stand a chance against Morgana? How have Morgana's powers increased over the years? Is she allied with Mordred in causing endless suffering for the citizens of Camelot? Will Morgana be shocked and surprised to learn her nieces and nephews also have magic? Will she attempt to spread her evil and corrupt one of them like Morgause did to her? Hopefully the children will never turn against their parents or Camelot! They have the best and worst qualities of ARWEN, but they will be constantly reminded of their benevolence and pure hearts by their elder peers and never be led astray!

How strongly fortified has Morgana caged Camelot? Will ARWEN, family, and friends encounter dangers on the way to the kingdom? What will their homecoming be like? Are there sinister and foul monsters and wizards waiting to destroy them when they make an appearance at the citadel? Will the party meet any Druids and will any of them volunteer to help overthrow Morgana?

What will happen when all four siblings combined their magical powers and reflect their destructive aim at Morgana? Or has Morgana has something special prepared for ARWEN children since she is still a seer and may have had nightmares of them returning to reclaim Camelot?

Will ARWEN's marital bliss survive what's ultimately impending doom or possible victory for them?
9/8/2012 c6 arthurgwen2010
Wow...amazing! I'm glad you're back...and thank you sooo much for this lovely chapter. Please please pretty please update soon. :)
9/8/2012 c6 cvgirl
Thanks for updating this. I am really enjoying it.
9/8/2012 c6 Guest
Waited patiently for an update. You did not disappoint. On to Camelot. Good read
9/7/2012 c5 Guest
I'm now curious to read Uther and Morgana's reaction to the family Arthur and Gwen have created. Whether Morgana can see anything of herself in either of the two daughters and how that might temper her actions and whether Uther can appreciate the strength and character of the sons. Please update soon.
7/29/2012 c5 arthurgwen2010
Wow!...those two chapters were amazing!Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you!
7/29/2012 c5 larasmith
Wonder if Merlin will volunteer to mentor and guide Bronwyn on the right path with her magical abilities? Does he know how to control the raging urge and temptation to use his powers for destructive means? Bronwyn and Isobel will never be Morgana as long as they both have the best of ARWEN in them. Although Arthur had to take into consideration that Morgana could easily corrupt Bronwyn as his daughter is still experiencing emotional turbulence which could darken her magic and instruct it for evil purposes. Hopefully Bronwyn will not be badly influenced when she meets Morgana?

Will Arthur relent and agree it is the best course of action to do something for his kingdom and his people after his children explain the reasons for their choice to decide to return to Camelot? He may feel he doesn't owe Camelot anything anymore, but right there he is wrong dead wrong! Camelot forge him into what he is; he can't possibly think of abandoning the place of his heritage! His people are suffering under the reign of evil Morgana, and he thinks he can just desert them in their time of need. That's just irresponsible and immature! Will his children make him see that? Will his children succeed in persuading him to return to Camelot and reclaim his right to rule and stop Morgana once and for all?
7/29/2012 c4 Guest
Bronwyn has her father's temper and Isobel has her mother's gentleness. Would love to see Merlin working with the girls and their magic. On to Camelot.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »