for flip the scripts

3/13/2020 c1 40hyper13
This was so adorable. My favorite thing about Dasey is all the reading between the lines necessary for the two of them. Ideally, of course, it won't always be that way, but there's something about that slow burn that absolutely *kills* me in the best way.

The Dasey fandom is not exactly alive and kicking, but it's there sucking in a deep lungful of air now and again. Obviously, this was written some time ago, but the fact that new stories are still cropping up (ever so slowly) is proof. Maybe you'll consider adding something else to the fandom, add to the resuscitation effort.

Thanks so much for sharing this. It was wonderfully written!
8/16/2018 c1 Only Michelle
I'm too lazy to sign in but Only Michelle is my user name. I couldn't leave without telling you how much I loved this one. Just the perfect amount of Derek(lord of the lies)to manipulate Casey. Although to her credit she knew exactly why he was doing it and that's why these two belong together.
8/1/2018 c1 MilesAndMilesToGo
This was such a beautiful read. You kept Dasey in character and the manipulation was adorable. Great story.
5/12/2018 c1 Mori
That was really lovely and so very true to character. Wonderfully written.
4/27/2017 c1 5CocoaCollidoscope
Heck yea I enjoyed that! Any chance for a continuation? This fandom will never be dead, at least not in my head... And of course, as long as there are wonderful stories like these to stumble across.
11/30/2015 c1 1Lingeredlastinlineforbrains
ok so I've read this fic before a few times ... actually many times ... and I've loved it every time ... I didn't review before because I didn't had a account .. but anyway this is really awesome and I really love it !
10/1/2015 c1 3RetickLover
This was great xD Very fitting. Because, yea Derek knows Casey inside-out, but Casey knows him just as weeelll. Dammit, why didn't they end up together T-T
2/18/2014 c1 amyh52
Love Dasey. wish this were longer! please more stories.
1/7/2014 c1 dancerforlife
i love it! esp how he admits he wants her there. totally derek haha so cute! _
1/2/2014 c1 griffen-house
The fandom isn't dead although sometimes I feel like it is. I loved it really well written :) I say let those plot bunnies out because there are people to read them. I'm not really a writer but I've been thinking of setting my own plot bunnies free. Seriously though great job I'd love to see a second one to find out how Casey reacts to derek's slur ;)
9/8/2013 c1 eloisemariehampton
Ooh you should definitely post the Dasey fics still rolling around in your head because I loved reading this and I definitely want to read them!
6/23/2013 c1 11Writers Epiphany
More! Please?!
And I have a few ideas for the couple but I really need to rewatch the serries a bit first so I can be canon.3
6/19/2013 c1 11Archel-Always
Cute! :)
5/17/2013 c1 6WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar
This was fantastic! Really cute too. :) please do write all the other ideas you have floating around, there's always place for another great dasey fic!
1/12/2013 c1 kittenkatastrophe
As long as there is good Dasey being written, i will bereading! Thus is my mission in life!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »