for Her Heart

11/10/2016 c9 Lord Asmodeus
This...was chaotic. What a radical, and drastic step in characterisation. Completely unexplained. The entire story was a poor form of constant misunderstandings.
8/14/2016 c9 Danica-SQ
I enjoyed reading the story! Apsolutely beautiful!
3/17/2016 c9 RachellovesRain
Such a lovely story. Thanks for sharing :-)
2/29/2016 c9 ritzkiaprilia
Love it!
Just hope somehow, someday you will make some epilogue/one-shot about their relationship after this part/story
1/23/2016 c9 o0Aslania0o
Oh myuyyyy Gooodness I love this story! now you made me ship them ;) shit! brunette and blonde really go well I lovee it they way they portray thier love! so deep, dark yet passionate. awesome work author _
5/30/2013 c9 Azera-v
Really interesting and great story!
11/10/2012 c9 9KBRC
Love this
10/25/2012 c9 Guest
Belle histoire :)
(un épilogue pour voir un peu de leur règne ou la réaction des gens aurait était sympa aussi ) mais même sans ça, j'ai personnellement beaucoup aimé l'histoire :)))))

Hâte de lire d'autre fic sur ce "couple"
10/11/2012 c9 13Cissa-Lycoris-Black
Loving this! Hope to see more! :)
9/24/2012 c9 22Bellatrix Lepus
I love it glad Ravenna survived and got a happy ending.
9/6/2012 c9 Jane
Well written. Good drama, makes me wish it was so in the movie. When I finished. watching the movie, I straight away searched for this pairing. Nothing like a well written fanfiction to get the end you need. Good job :)
8/22/2012 c9 4InuNekoLexi
Poor Huntsman. I know William killed him to prevent Snow's (as I'm sure a blow from Ericwould go through Ravenna's frail body) death as well as the Queen's. Still sad. Yay the Snow/Queen Love
8/20/2012 c9 ScOut4It
William's understanding seems a little surprising, but I am glad this didn't end in tragedy. Well, much tragedy. The ending also seems a little sudden for being complete. I think an epilogue would help to make it feel more so if this is indeed over. Pretty good read, thanks for writing!
8/20/2012 c8 ScOut4It
Nicely foreboding.
8/20/2012 c6 ScOut4It
Manipulation is playing them both, excellent twist!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »