for Her Heart

8/20/2012 c5 ScOut4It
Like how Snow avoided the tug-o-war with the boys.
8/20/2012 c4 ScOut4It
Seems the results of love are quite instantaneous. Ravenna is a smart lass, I'm sure she'll figure this puzzle out in no time.
8/20/2012 c3 ScOut4It
Yeah, that IS what I'm talkin' bout.
8/20/2012 c2 ScOut4It
I'd like to see another's kiss wake this sleeping beauty.
8/20/2012 c1 ScOut4It
I was wondering when or if anyone would do a femslash and mention anything from that time when Ravenna was William. Excellent!
Nicely written subtle facial expressions and mannerisms too. Snow's thoughts on William changing was also nicely foreshadowing.
8/14/2012 c9 CrazyGirl
Beautiful. Thank You again for this story. Hope You will write something about this amazing couple soon :D
8/13/2012 c9 Arcus Iris
asjfaefsf If only this could've happened in the original movie instead of Ravenna dying... I feel like William's actions are out of place... He wanted to be with Snow. How can he kill Eric and just watch Ravenna and Snow be lovey-dovey?
8/10/2012 c8 Arcus Iris
akjgdsgfuwef No seriously, go away Eric and William.
And I wasn't trying to break your heart with that smiley... (but did it work? jk)
This is just one big ball of misunderstanding caused by two jealous guys who can't have what they want .
8/8/2012 c7 4InuNekoLexi
Aw heartache. A war born of circumstance.
8/8/2012 c7 fantastic
Hi really enjoying this! pls continue cant wait for more :)
8/7/2012 c7 Arcus Iris
Please don't let Snow kill Ravenna... We barely got any Snow/Ravenna goodness ಥ_ಥ
8/4/2012 c6 Mia
So good more please!
8/4/2012 c6 Arcus Iris
asdgaugdfyueg Eric and William are such jealous assholes. Poor Queen.
Have you seen the interview where Kristen Stewart (Snow) and Charlize Theron (Queen) were sitting side by side? So gay. I ship them.

Update soon please? :D
8/2/2012 c5 kennie
i like it!
7/30/2012 c5 4Psyro
I like your story, very interesting and you describe feelings very good.
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »