for Her Heart

7/29/2012 c5 Divine Fighter
Nice chapter, I wonder what is going to happen between Snow White and Queen Ravenna in there next meeting?
7/28/2012 c5 CrazyGirl
Nice chapter. I think that Ravenna needs a few more kisses from Snow White. I am sure that it will help her with the confusion :D
7/27/2012 c5 4InuNekoLexi
Not aware she had wanted her Princess's heart the way she recieved it, even if it was in a way she may have been keeping secret from herself... hm...
7/26/2012 c5 Arcus Iris
You have a few misspellings. Just minor stuff. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this was updated. When the movie first came out, I was so freaking excited and went to look for Snow/Ravenna fanfics. I found none except for Eric/Snow fanfics. I ship that too but I ship Snow/Ravenna WAY much more.

I hope you don't make the Queen super angsty but it's your story. Update soon please?
7/23/2012 c4 LenaLove
Dun dun dun. Looks like eric and william both are fighting over who woke up snow. Its too bad they don't know it was ravenna.
7/23/2012 c4 Guest
I saw the movie in theaters and I luv Charlize and Kristen. Really great story!
7/23/2012 c4 InuNekoLexi
hehe. *cough* Sorry, that wasn't a very good review.

I just returned from the movie, and of course needed some more! Watching it, I could sympathize with the Queen's beginnings, and oddly could see that same door opening for Snow. I didn't see a whole lot of Romance between her and William, since most of the "romance" had occured between the Queen and Snow when she was pretending to be him. Other than that I think the Huntsman had the best chance with her.

So reading your story has been great :)
7/23/2012 c4 Divine Fighter
I totally love the way, that your wrighting these characters! Well done! I hope you finish!
7/23/2012 c4 CrazyGirl
Thank you for this story. I absolutely love the idea of Charlize and Kristen together like Snow White and the Queen so thank you :D More chapters? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
7/19/2012 c3 Guest
great story so far! Can't wait for the nxt chapter!
7/17/2012 c3 LenaLove
Loved the chapter
7/16/2012 c2 5CovetingMyGrappler
As I can't rlly message you, I'll just leave a review myself and hope you'll read it (:

Anyway, it's deffinitely a romance between Snow & The queen. I'm just trying to sketch the background a little (:
7/16/2012 c2 LenaLove
Love this chapter! :) I'm just wondering though since this is ravenna and snow is this going to be them falling in love or is it just labeled as snow and ravenna because the story revolves around them. I guess in other words will there be a snow and eric pairing. ;)
7/16/2012 c2 1Lemon Leopard
This is really good. :) Please continue :)
7/16/2012 c1 FallenFromFirmament
I really liked it. It was very good. :)
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »