for Boys Night Out

9/1/2012 c1 2Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco
Oh lordie, you have to write another chapter, but this time featuring the ball gag... maybe in the hotel room at Nationals,
Just an idea... )
7/26/2012 c1 11Greengirl17
Lol I love it! And I love bottom!Blaine! Haha the last line was hilarious you should write a sequel based on that.
7/15/2012 c1 bevjima
As I have said in reviews for other stories. I love top!Kurt. I have always thought that Blaine was a big bottom, except maybe their first time. This was a great story and don't listen to the guest reviewer that was shouting at you.
7/15/2012 c1 Guest
Once you develop more as a person and as a writer, I think you could be very good at writing smut. I would wait until that development is further along to write again, though. This wasn't very good in the writing aspect, but the plot idea was good.
7/15/2012 c1 10WhenRiversTurnToRoads
Gahhhh, so hot o.o

I love how the guys thought only Blaine topped-lol. I genuinely believe those boy's switch and the when Blaine bottom's he's a screamer. It just makes since with their relationship dynamic-don't listen to that stupid hater who had the first review. I personally loved your story and thought it was very realistic.
7/15/2012 c1 Kurtsie
omg that last line...LOL! Also...wow, KINKY!
7/15/2012 c1 Guest
YOU ARE A DISGUSTING MORON AND YOUR GIRLY PUSSY NELLY BOTTOM WIMP BLAINE IS SO GORSS!YOU SUCK AND THIS SHIT SUCKS!