for Freedom

3/2/2016 c5 Jtgil
Great story so far! I like how the plot is slightly different to the one in the movie.
I like Shira’s different attitude to Gutt in your story. And I’m curious how the relationship between Diego and Shira will develop.
I hope you continue! I can’t wait to read more!
9/18/2014 c5 Guest
If you could add another chapter that would be great!
10/28/2013 c5 ShiraDragon
hey balletdancer14,
i for one really liked your story despite the rework to the plot of the movie (waiting for the next one ! ) and hopefully you continue because i'm curious as to what you'll write. Message me on wattpad as SilverShadow567 u can find me by my story (SaberX) also on wattpad.
Good luck! Can't wait for your next chapter!
8/12/2013 c5 HeCtAtE
Great story! Continue to write like this...this is GREAT!
7/11/2013 c5 Guest
update plisssss update. why you took so damn long? i hope the next chp the words longer than before
7/8/2013 c5 58MusicRocks807
First of all, I've like, just read this whole story, and it is AWESOME! Even though you haven't been able to update for a while (I know the feeling, one of my stories hasn't been updated in forever), I really really hope you update soon, since this story is actually really cool :)
6/27/2013 c5 Guest
Update! Update Soon! Oh, so very Soon!
6/20/2013 c5 Guest
well, good strory and it touched. is there any new chapter after this fifth chap? i hopefully there is.
6/19/2013 c2 paranormal mystery
But...Shira's first-mate
5/29/2013 c5 ShamoneTigeyWigey
Amazing! Your writing is fantastic! I loved this chapter, especially when Shira and Diego relived Diego's and Manny's conversation in the first movie. This was really creative, and your writing seems to be error free! I loved this, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Dance is over for you too? (: Anyway, fantastic work!
5/28/2013 c5 5PureSaberHeart
I remember way back when this story first showed up during the time when DiegoxShira had a little bit more recognition. After reading the first four chapters, I was eager to read on. At last, the fifth chapter is here, I I couldn't be more satisfied with how it went.

-PureSaberHeart
5/27/2013 c5 1Angelotti
Te lo escribo en español porque me da tanta flojera usar otro idioma pero.. ¡ME ENCANTÓ!

Quizá no entiendas que demonios quiero decir, pero TE ADORO! Pensé que esta historia estaba perdida pero NO!

Dios... amé este capítulo, tuvo tanta adrenalina :) espero que continúes lo más pronto que puedas, ahora que sé que sigues viva entonces seré más paciente :)

¡Saludos!
5/27/2013 c5 9AloneBlueRose
Cool man update soon!
5/19/2013 c4 2Salunatic
Interesting. Keep writing. I think this is a little more AU already right?

The different pov thing its good. Keep it up.
1/1/2013 c4 42SmilesThroughFandoms