FanFiction.Net
for Supposition

4/18/2016 c32 Guest
Speechless. I'm going to my to read it again. Thank you so so very much.
12/14/2015 c32 Guest
This was a lovely series. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
8/13/2015 c16 17weezer42
I always thought it meant...that if they'd remained in a relationship she wouldn't be accepting another man's ring, or even in another relationship other than with him. In that way his answer makes sense...they wouldn't be having a discussion about her taking or leaving a ring, would they?!
2/10/2015 c20 Guest
Wow I just read this now. I'm a bit behind the times. But this FIC is amazing! Perfectly written and fits in so well with the original stories. I wish this was what happened. I think I'm going to look back now and have as what actually happened :-). Thanks for writing it very much appreciated.
9/20/2014 c32 83TamaraJagellovsk
I've just read the last chapter after discovering this story a few days ago and wanted to say thank you. very very good and a pleasure to read. oh and I've only just realized that "five nights in nottingham", which I read a while ago, is yours, too! :)
6/23/2014 c32 TanjaO
What a wonderful chapter and ending to your story! Sad to see your series end, but I believe you left it at a point and I agree with you that other stories can stand by themselves :). I am definitely looking forward to more from you. Your stories are wonderful to read and I love how you keep the characters "real" to themselves. Thanks again! :)
6/23/2014 c32 97Zoser
All good things must come to an end. Thank you for this labor of love.
6/22/2014 c32 LCBear
Enjoyed it very much. Thanks.
6/22/2014 c32 dpdp
Thank you for the wonderful and excellent series. Will look forward to more Sam and Jack post SG1 stories.
6/21/2014 c32 SammieSGC
What wonderful and beautiful history

Kisses from Argentina
Verk II
6/21/2014 c32 Channach
Thank you for amazing journey! I hope you will continue with your great work! I love every tag in here. And damn, that was sad! But beautiful :-)
6/21/2014 c32 vcm
I hate to see this end. It seemed like every chapter was a pleasant surprise, but I have to admit it seems fitting to end it thusly. I can't wait for the next adventure!
6/21/2014 c32 31Aenigmatic
What an angsty ending and what a journey that you've taken us on! And quite appropriately fitting too, come to think of it. Thanks for this epic story.
6/21/2014 c32 RhizOneill
What a perfect way to end this. I have enjoy reading this so much.
6/21/2014 c32 12remerkaba
Great series and nice ending. I've had a lot of fun reading all of these. I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with!
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »