for All Thanks to a Genie

5/26/2020 c2 9Jasmine Melody
I really like your story.
3/22/2020 c1 young kagome
No. Too predictable to me.
2/12/2019 c2 1Sesshomaru2004
Great story
8/11/2018 c2 1angel897
an interesting story to read
12/28/2017 c1 15Coolfire30
I. WANT. MORE. NOW. PLEASE.
9/20/2017 c2 leishalovebooks
I was hoping if maybe you can we write the story and fill in those gaps in between how she turned into to how she mated I would really appreciate if you could make the story better is good and it's good now just considerate
7/28/2017 c2 RinnaZevran1987
Love It.
5/11/2017 c2 3Hell Berry
woah I never get bored when I reread this story! even though it's been like.. lets see... actually more than you can imagine lol I really love the idea and the plot of the story, only one thing on my mind tho.. I wish that it last longer -pout- hahaha yeah well thank you so much for writing this! keep up the good work!
4/30/2017 c1 Perlustrator
I didn't feel any relationship development here (I do ship kag/sess) and neither any char. dev. Great idea for a fic, loved that Kags stopped taking anyone's crapbut unfortunate as a whole. The most interesting part for me, story wise, was the Sango pov part.
12/8/2016 c1 anwyxn
Uhhh... I really don't know what to say about this fic. I mean, I'm happy that Kagome and Sesshomaru got their happy ending (which Inuyasha died in), but I don't ship SesshKag either (InuKag shipper here :3). Honestly, I love the romance blooming in this story, and I love how you were able to keep Sessh in character. However, there are a few flaws in this fic. Why did Inuyasha suddenly turn cold towards everyone? Who was the genie? Why did it have to be Sesshomaru? And the part where Kagome called Inuyasha a hanyou... aw that was kinda sad for me cause Inukag is my otpI don't know why, but I just kinda felt bad for Inuyasha throughout this fanfiction... Overall, All Thanks to a Genie was a very intriguing story that I took much interest intoI think there should be one written in another person's pov, which would be really cool!
9/24/2016 c2 KaterinaSalvetor
I loved it your good
9/23/2016 c2 4saashi samy
i really like this new Kagome
6/18/2016 c2 5Shadowslyth2008
amazing
1/8/2016 c2 6miu.sakurai.73
fue lindo y triste, bella historia :)
10/9/2015 c2 Guest