for Undisclosed Desires

11/18/2018 c15 2Shadowstouch
I really like the ending! I’m glad it was a happy one and that Murtagh finally seemed happy and of course, everyone else as well. Also, I liked Njáll’s name, it’s islandish right? I think I heard it mentioned at school sometime when we were working with texts from the old Norse (I don’t know what it’s called in English, so sorry if that made no sense at all).

Thank you for all the time you spent on this and for sharing your work with us, it’s been fun to follow you!
10/15/2018 c14 Shadowstouch
It was Tornac! I knew it! (although not really, my guesses were all over the place and I don’t think that counts) I’m glad Murtagh will at least attempt to be happy and that Tornac will try to help. And I hope he won’t try to hide things from the ones he cares about anymore, but that might be a bit too much to hope for.

This was a great last chapter and I look forward to read the epilogue! Thank you!
9/21/2018 c13 Shadowstouch
The theme for this chapter must be like, revealing secrets or something! First Murtagh told his mom about being a werewolf, then he and his friends cane clean to each other and, as if that wasn’t enough, we find out about what’s been going on with Aksel, Vanir and Arya!

Anyway, this is one of my favourite works of yours and it’s always fun to see what you’ll drop on us next! Thanks for a great chapter!
9/2/2018 c12 Shadowstouch
Thorn and Nasuada found out! Oh boy, I can’t wait to see how the following conversation will go! Thorn seemed pretty pissed (which is understandable) and I couldn’t quite judge how Nasuada really feel about it, she mostly seemed shocked.

And I’m so curious to see who Murtagh’s mate is! I’m trying to guess who it is but I’m drawing a blank. Someone old enough to be friends with Selena and know Morzan but also someone who didn’t share those worldviews. It might be Tornac, but it might also be someone completely different that I haven’t even thought of.

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to see how this goes! Thank you for this exciting chapter!
8/12/2018 c11 Shadowstouch
That ending was really evil! Not even a clear picture of who it is that (I assume) is Murtagh’s mate! (Just kidding, I love cliffhangers even though they can be frustrating sometimes.) I wonder who it is though. Something tells me it’s someone different from your other works, because the usual ones (Eragon and Tornac) aren’t options and the description we did get didn’t sound like Durza. Maybe it’s an oc? Anyway, I assume we’ll find out next chapter so I’m excited for that.

I also liked Murtagh’s and Nasuada’s conversation. They seem like somewhat closer friends than what Murtagh and Thorn are, or maybe just friends in a different way, and I’m glad that they got to talk properly. I think both of them are in need of friends, even though Murtagh refuses to reveal what’s plaguing his mind.

Thanks for another exciting chapter, I look forward to see what happens next!
7/28/2018 c10 Shadowstouch
It feels like there’s a timer that is slowly ticking down, Murtagh’s health declining more with every tick. I wonder how long he will be able to hide the fact that he is dying from everyone, especially his friends and Eragon and his mother since they are the ones closest to him.

I also wonder how Murtagh will handle this newfound knowledge that Selena is his mom and that Eragon is his half brother after it has sunk in. Will he want to stay in contact with them or will he try to close himself off? Maybe he will pretend nothing’s wrong.

Thanks for a lovely chapter with lots of new insights!
5/12/2018 c9 Kenzie2100
I love your story so much, I have been following for years and it's always worth the wait :)
3/17/2018 c9 Shadowstouch
Great chapter! Vanir really seems affected by either Aksel’s absence or Murtagh’s talk. Hopefully we will find out why soon (but in your own time of course).

It was also pretty painful to read about Murtagh meeting with Thorn and Nasuada and I really hope that they will reconcile before it’s too late. I have a feeling that won’t happen unless Thorn and Nasuada find out that Murtagh is a werewolf.

Thanks for the update, I’m really looking forward to see what will happen next!
1/1/2018 c5 1Daant23
I haven't had time to properly read through this but I will have too, its complexity and originality is unique to fanfiction especially, rarely shown by authors who lack the willingness to really do anything but tack to the fandom source material. It's extraordinarily refreshing.

I especially enjoy how it's a story that manifests strong undercurrents of cynicism, sincere exploration of interpersonal tensions and feelings, and the consequences of events not included in the narrative, as a extremely accurate representation of the hum drum real life, divorced from the idealism and silly banality of most fictional literature, and rather ironically, a complete repudiation of the fandom's lore with Eragon and Company (plus a great deal more of Paolini's bullshit) while still maintaining the fandom's actual characters with more or less their complex backgrounds intact. You then have embarked upon writing a universe with its own rules, laws, problems, and background that attempts (quite successfully for the most part) to integrate and rationalize fantasy with brutal, modern society with strong analogs to modern social conflicts of progressive vs conservative morality, the relationship battles that today's generation struggles with, and the latent depression that, underneath the gaudy commercialization and banality of hollywood and media, is rampant through today's youth (and people wonder why there's an opioid crises!).

This is my first favorite for my profile, and worthy of all the praise that I can muster. I will be posting a second review after I spend some more time to go through the chapters as opposed to just skimming through with the time I have at the moment. I would shake your hand if I could, but as of now, I doff my hat to your creativity and talent. Very well done!
12/31/2017 c8 2Shadowstouch
A really great chapter! I’ve looked forward to see how Murtagh’s meeting with Ronan would go and it was just as good as I thought it would be! I also thought that what Murtagh said about the virus slowly killing him was great, not that it was particularly fun to hear, but it gave a new perspective to his character and also gave him a new friend (if Ronan could be called that yet).

I’m really looking forward to see Thorn’s and Nasuada’s reactions when they find out Murtagh has been a werewolf this whole time. They have both have a certain view of Murtagh and when it is revealed that he isn’t human I’m sure they will see all their previous interactions in a different view.

Thanks for a wonderful chapter and I hope you have a happy new year!
9/30/2017 c7 Zekrom1010101010
Seeing all these characters portrayed this way, I want to see Oromis. Though, with my luck, he'll be that asshole who was talking to Vanir.
9/27/2017 c7 Guest
Ah, this chapter was really good! And I also went back and reread this story from the beginning and I’m hooked again by the intriguing way you write this world and it’s society. I really like how you bring up the issues that exist in the real world but in a different way (with different species being the “problem” instead of people with different skin colour.

I also like how you bring up the different views you can have to racism (or speciesism) like this, with Thorn actively fighting back against it and Murtagh just trying to get as far away from it as possible, and the different reactions Murtagh get on them depending on if the person in question knows he is a creature or not.

There’s a lot more things that I enjoy and would probably be worth mentioning, but I can’t remember them at this precise moment (I forgot to take notes while reading). But I look very much forward to see how the meeting between Roran and Murtagh will go and if Murtagh will find out why Eragon’s scent is do special. (I’m also really curious about Murtagh’s mate, but it feels like it might be that Drake he met when he moved to his new apartment? It’s probably wrong but it’s fun to speculate.)

Thank you a lot for this chapter and I hope life is treating you well!
1/13/2017 c6 Guest
super histoire!
11/1/2016 c6 Guest
4/13/2016 c5 Coleyniki01
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I really really really love your story. Your writing style just captured me the moment I started reading. Please please please continue it please!? I love it and I want to know what happens!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »