for Strip Club: The Whole Story

4/4/2020 c4 224JanetM74
Great fun. Is this finished? Feels like a couple more chapters needed to round this off.
6/6/2016 c4 28tenjounotora
Please tell me you're going to finish this one. I'm dying to know what happened!
10/28/2013 c4 20Silver Bee
What happened? What happened?

I love this! Mandy would actually have been a really good match for Scott.

Great combination of comedy and drama. Poor Scott. Jeff had better think carefully about this one.
10/28/2013 c4 36Syblime
John shrugged, although it was clear that he was enjoying himself. "I'm only Grandma's minion, here. She says scrub you, I scrub you."

Too funny! This story is epic! Looking forward to more! :)
10/26/2013 c4 bubzchoc
brilliant chapter
10/26/2013 c4 72JOTRACY123
Really enjoyed that and there was a big smile on my face when the update appeared well done you x
10/13/2013 c3 bubzchoc
hope theres more
9/29/2013 c3 20Silver Bee
It's so good to see you back! I love this story. Scott's great in this, both in the Mandy scenes and the ones with his brothers. Poor Virgil - not his best look.

Loved Jeff trying not to laugh. Can't wait to see how he handles his boys.
9/28/2013 c3 Jules
Oh Mandy
well you came and you gave without taking
But I need you today
Oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking

etc etc.

The girls are taking full advantage of Scott, I see. No, I'm not gonna start singing 'Handyman' by James Taylor, but I feel it's appropriate (:

Scott, a connoisseur of fine beers. He really IS the perfect man.

Shorts. With rockets on them. OH, VIRGIL, you catwalk king, you.

Word of the day: Odiferous.

This has got to be one of the best exchanges between the brothers in a fanfic EVER:-

"Uh oh," Virgil said, looking out the doorway. "Father doesn't look happy."

"Nope," Gordon agreed. "Reminds me of when we did something wrong when we were kids. Dad never punished us, he always..."

Scott picked it up. "...talked to us. Made us go away and...and.."

"Think about what you did," the three chorused together.

"Man, I always wished he'd just hit me or something," Virgil murmured. "Then it would be all over with."

You don't know how hard I laughed xD

Alan. Sheer cuteness. (**barfs into a bucket**)

'Jeff's face twitched, but no smile crossed his stony countenance.' - So. Not happy, then.

Except, of course, after his odiferous sons have all left the room, and then he starts laughing, no doubt remembering pranks that he must have gotten up to with his buddies at NASA. I bet they were a right bunch of space cowboys.

I was really in the mood for something like this today. You fair put a smile on my face, kiddo. Virgil and his rocket shorts will stay with me all day, I think!
9/28/2013 c3 72JOTRACY123
I wondered where is story had gone lol. Anyway really enjoying this and so glad its back update soon xx
6/9/2013 c2 LiseLore
Good start but is this an In Progress fanfics ? Cause it feels like it ! LoL When will the next chapter be up ?
8/2/2012 c2 Guest
*Lol* poor scott Daddy's going to be soo mad.
7/22/2012 c2 bubzchoc
brilliant chapter
7/22/2012 c2 2WolfLeap
This is getting really interesting ... Being followed by a pap and such. Wonder what you'll have in store next!

Loved the idea that Scott is such a gentleman, maybe even a lil naive when he asked 'politely' to the pap to leave him alone. And even his girl is the type which some people despise, so it seems.

Loved this chapter! Xx
7/22/2012 c2 72JOTRACY123
Really enjoying this story and poor Scott. really looking forward to the next chapter update soon and well done x
25 Page 1 2 Next »