FanFiction.Net
for A servant for a day

3/25/2013 c1 9LilyAceThompson17
This is funny... enough to satisfy my Ragna/Rachel hunger. XD

I enjoyed and liked this very much.
12/19/2012 c1 5Abyss Kurokari
Haha i love this, but i did notice TONS of typos. Ill give this story.a 7 out of 10 only because of the sheer number of misspelled words..other than that its perfect
7/17/2012 c1 Guest
Really nice.
7/16/2012 c1 11ApprenticeTrashmen
wow, quite the imagination you have there, just a bunch of silly nonsense happening and i love it, i can only wonder what that picture was, and also how Terumi felt about being assaulted by Ragna the Maidedge, haha anyway this was fun, great job
7/16/2012 c1 Vesperian-Elemental
That's a really good question. . .why does bad things always happen to Ragna? In fanfictions, that is. Though I'm not complaining! xD My opinion in one word: Hilarious!
This was really good, way to boost up the humor. Ragna plus a maid uniform, teehee. Cruel. Just cruel. But then again, totally imaginable. . . Anyway, to cut myself short from rambling, great work. Loved it.
7/16/2012 c1 Dead Resoleon
Ha, ha, ha! OMG, I can't believe that I couldn't come up with something like this! Oh man! Ha, ha, ha! OMG! OMG! Ha, ha, ha! Ragna the Maidedge! It cracks me up so much!

I just wish I could have seen what the picture looked lik-actually don't. I don't want to know.

Anyway, I saw some spelling and spacing errors in this but it's nothing to fret over; they were minimal.

All in all, solid humor and soild Fanfiction!