for Subtle Variations

3/17 c2 Janitor
Mizuno Saeko was named in the manga. Just a bit of food for thought.
11/7/2020 c6 James Birdsong
Cool story of course
4/17/2020 c6 Guest
A word on how to improve ALL Ranma stories:
Kill off Ryoga IMMEDIATELY the dimwit adds a ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of any lasting value to the franchise, having him die would be a vast improvement to any story line.

Also a side note: When in girl form Ranma's hair is in fact red not black.
6/19/2019 c3 6tarrangar
They do need Soun to come back at some point, his council job and his freelance monster hunting pay the bills.
7/13/2018 c6 2Mr. Haziq
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
4/21/2016 c4 Aarik Wrath
This is almost certainly dead as hell and from your account, you may never even read this, but the SB thread is dead to and this doesn't have a limit on when I can't say anything, so:

Beyond the fact Rumiko herself confirmed it would work, the Spring of Submerged Man canonically works- Because the instant Submerged Man water cured Ranma and Genma temporarily for several hours, it just wore off.

Shanpu also, IIRC, cured herself temporarily with the instant Submerged Girl water. (It's Shanpu and Musi, both as one word, not Xian anything or Mu anything. Though, with one or teo of the accent lines.)

The Guide himself, the only real expert on the springs, by his actions, at least implies heavily that it works, because when asked to send a cure, he sends a keg of drowned boy water.

The only evidence of it even possibly not being a cure is Tarou, and Happosai demonstrated limited application of Jusenkyo water can have partial effects- I am NOT going to definitively say Tarou only washed his back and fingers, because we don't know that, it's never said and Rumiko hasn't said, so who knows how the hell that works, maybe he got water from his original spring and mixed it with octopus water? Who knows.

But regardless of what curses may or may not do, Submerged Man and Submerged Girl are cures. (If you have enough, specifically stated to be one keg being enough for a single person.)

And even if they weren't... Uhh. Usagi. Who, in any incarnation, would laugh at Jusenkyo, loudly and vigorously, there would be waving of cowboy hats and firing of pistols. If she thought of it. (to be fair, they likely wouldn't unless someone brought it up.)

Also, I keep using Submerged instead of drowned because that's a more accurate translation of the chinese (I think the Ranma cast makes the same mistake actually), which is also how their can be a spring of Submerged Akane without her actually dying (and, logically, a spring of a statue or an octopus or a duck or an eel.)
11/13/2015 c2 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! Nice Fanfic! please update soon! you have 3 years without update this fic!
8/20/2015 c6 6tarrangar
Hope you continue this sometime in the future it's really good.
8/1/2015 c6 21Billy-234
good start are you going to finish this story?
5/19/2015 c4 Guest
poor poor Kagome trapped in time because Genma destroyed the well
3/5/2015 c6 djett4
this is a great story hope it gets continued one day
2/2/2015 c6 4SoulboundAlchemist
Nice story! Whens it gonna update?
8/8/2014 c6 mrstardust89
please tell me your going to update this story soon I would like to see what happens next.
7/27/2014 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
Wow, good play on Ryoga, gotta admit. What does bring interest is if you pull something most don't. View his memories with magic. I personally know loneliness and depression really have some painful habits forced on the suffers. Add in his martial arts, and you get a logical reason for Ryoga.

Great story so far, surprised you didn't stay Ranma-chan as red-haired though.
12/20/2013 c6 32Poetheather1
I really hope a new chapter arrives. This is a fun story. I am looking forward to more Sailor Moon elements joining in, as that will be lots of fun.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »