for Subtle Variations

12/20/2013 c3 32Poetheather1
This is a really fun story. Having a less than insane Nodoka makes a huge difference. You have also mixed the two worlds really well, making for a near seamless merging of the two. Beautifully done. Looking forward to more.
12/20/2013 c6 19flairina
I am very sad to see the last time this updated was over a year ago. This was shaping up to be awesome, and it's pretty original for a Ranma/SM crossover. Maybe you'll update one day? I can only hope.
12/17/2013 c3 FinalGuardian
This is really well done. I prefer THIS Nodoka over her canon counter-part, it also mixes the two series smoothly.
11/10/2013 c6 Guest
Update!
6/13/2013 c6 5YuriFan5
A very...interesting take on Ranma's fight with Ryouga. I'm really wondering where the senshi are going to fall in this, but I have a feeling that you'll show us all in good time.
5/20/2013 c6 2Whieteyes1989
Okay, that omake was solid gold.
5/2/2013 c6 5Aoirann
So it's a bored old man that plays yaxety sax when it's required. Good to know,
4/23/2013 c6 1Silverswordmaster
This story is great! Can't wait to see more!
4/11/2013 c5 Guest
ranma's birthday is july 31 and he was born in 1971
3/10/2013 c6 5Princess Moonie of the Moon
I love your story :) I was kinda hoping that you might follow the bit with the bandanas and have it cut usagi's hair and then hair have ryoga fall madly in live with her (instead of akane) and then when she becomes sailor moon and she meets Mamoru, you could possibly turn that into a slight conflict :D anyways I hope you update soon :D
2/28/2013 c6 Preier
very nice story, especially with a nodoka that has both gotten help and managed quite well by herself professionnaly and in her art.

ranma & usagi showing their equal proficiency in food-fu was quite funny.

2/23/2013 c3 12mikebreslau
A nice effort. The personality of Nodoka is much more human, more openminded, than is usually portrayed. I like it.

Nodoka's hair is auburn, Ranma-chan's hair is fire-engine red!
1/1/2013 c6 3william113
The fight between Ranma and Ryoga did go off about as in cannon, with the only difference being the girls involved actually helped Ranma - more than just shouting advice to him a moment too late, and only disabling a dishonorable advantage - and that Nodoka was involved. Yes there were differences, but the feel of the fight was the same.
12/26/2012 c6 1Boristus
Poss. Only in the Anime, which I mostly ignore in this. In the colored version of the first chapters of the manga, her hair was black.
12/24/2012 c2 poss
Standing over him, a black-haired girl in red and black Chinese silks sneered in his direction.

Ranma is a red head as a girl.
109 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »