for Subtle Variations

12/22/2012 c6 2Lucyole
your sttory is really interesting adn exciting cant wait to read more
and see what will happen next to ranma and co
12/20/2012 c6 4Kalladin1989
Awesome story. But don't say shampoo is every ones least favorite chinese warrioress. I for one love her
12/18/2012 c6 1OBSERVER01
excellent fic
12/9/2012 c6 YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING
interesting
12/4/2012 c6 SquiggytheMage
want more!
11/28/2012 c6 5Orchamus
I'm seriously impressed with this, it's a good blending of several verses, and Nodoka being an Aoyama opens up a lot of possibilities for later, especially if Ranma can accept the curse.
11/24/2012 c6 Sdarian
At the end here you have Ryoga glowing with his depression. He never did that until he actually learned the technique, and as he's younger now he shouldn't know it - and may not even be able to do it for a while if it needs to build off of previous Ki training that he doesn't have yet.
11/13/2012 c6 Ahye
Interesting chapter. I am a little surprised that the fight didn't go similar to how it went in the Ranma story line, and have Usagi's hair get cut short.
11/11/2012 c6 2Kisa tracer
A great chapter and one worth waiting for keep up the good work
11/9/2012 c6 Guest
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on the fights. Ryoga is digging his on grave.
11/9/2012 c6 Fanatic-FanGirl
looking forward for the next chapter xD
but wait does this mean the Ryoga actually live nearby?
since you wrote "Shirokuro never wandered more than a few blocks from home"
oh well o.o;
11/9/2012 c6 Guest
need more harem style romance. and more parody . put more comedy
11/9/2012 c4 Guest
nice fiction
11/9/2012 c6 Elsa the Queen of Snow
Great chapter, although there was a bit much of Ryouga getting his ass kicked if you ask me. Not that it really matters, seeing as you've already explained why Ranma is stronger than Ryouga in this case.

The omake was pretty nice as well, though I do wonder what Mystery Inc. was doing in Tokyo?
11/9/2012 c6 Danny79
Is it just me who thing that Ryoga is mentaly ill with his need for revenge for usaly selfinflicted things and refusal to accept realety? If he would go to a therapist he would probobly drive the poor guy/gal nuts with his blabbering about how evryone cheats and how Ranma is the disshonorbole one even if he is the one who constantly crawls down into the gutter willingly if it can give him the slightest advantage. I have since long back labeled him, the EMO boy in addition to the lost boy. Anyway i hope that Ranma and Nodoka will continue to get well along and she dont slip back into that man among men crap. Its way to loosly defined and can realy mean anything. She never bothered to write down what it shuld mean in the contract as far as i know. There is enouf storys with a honor and manliness obsessed Nodoka floating about, give the poor kid a break. Good story anyway, i hope for an uppdate.
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »