for Subtle Variations

Thanks for posting. )
11/9/2012 c6 1irnzenmonk
good chapter ne
11/9/2012 c6 Hishin Trueflame
i wonder if your going to make it so Ranma met Minako wile traveling London in the 10 years training trip i have seen just 2 fanfiction with that and none of them went anywhere in the end
it would be nice see someone doin something with it at last
11/8/2012 c5 2Isamaru
wow! really awesome story. I feel that you have really captured the essence of these characters. be waiting for the next chapter!
10/13/2012 c5 gaiawolf
This is an excellent cross over for Ranma and Sailor moon. Thing is, with him being related to nearly all the girls, will he be paired with anyone?

Keep up the good work.
9/29/2012 c5 Wordlurker
Looks good so far. It's not often I read fics with starring a younger Ranma, so that's something of a rare treat.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
9/25/2012 c5 4jgkitarel
Sinister connections? Nodoka? Doubtful. I am giving this a read for the first time, so don't be too surprised if I review and give commentaries. While I am not a nitpicker like some, I do pay attention to detail (at least when it's not me writing the damn thing).

Anyway, here we go.

Over the last few chapters, you firmly established the story, though I intitially thought you may have mixed the ages a bit. Well, 12 or 13, it would have placed things about right if it's about a year before the main Sailor Moon continuity (I am assuming that Minako may have been active as a senshi, but most haven't read Codename: Sailor V and are unfamiliar with the details in it). That's a minor continuity issue, but this is already a bit of an AU, so it can be handwaved away,

Ranma's gender issues are only starting, though Nodoka's influence, along with some solid friends will hopefully mute the worst of them. I do think Nodoka will eventually teach him how to properly act as a female, it would fit her character, at a later date, if only because Ranma is not making a major effort to hide his curse, so it will eventually become something of an open secret in Minato Ward. I do have some doubts as to how thoroughly you will integrate the two series, but it's the usual crossover reservations, not the they can't be mixed reaction from some readers.

Anyway, you established a base and are currently building the story's path. Watch out for the traps (mind, gutter, out!) but have fun.
9/25/2012 c4 jgkitarel
Heh, funny. I foresee a lot of humor at Ranma's expense, as well as with whatever friends s/he makes. Also, Aoyama? As in the Mokoto and Tsururu Aoyama type? If so... *evil grin*
9/19/2012 c5 RCPMione
Like the direction it's going in, keep writing!
8/16/2012 c5 1Frozen Tempest
Interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/14/2012 c1 HyperionTheWatcher
Well, this is interesting.
8/12/2012 c5 1lordamnesia
Fantastic story so far! I love how you have worked in Ranma to the SM universe, very smoothly I might add. The nods to the other various manga's is fun as well, with opportunities to visit Mahora later on! Keep up the incredible work!
8/10/2012 c5 Xardoth
Hmm, interesting concept, though the relative lack of empathy for a life-changing condition is a bit annoying for my tastes. Early teen years are pretty formative in personal identity issues and Ranma will certainly have his fill. I don't know why I keep reading Ranma fiction when the most interesting thing to me about it is the transgender aspect and its effects on character interactions. Most stories seem to sidestep it a good deal, or blow it off as mostly inconsequential.

I don't have much to say about the plot yet, as things have yet to start really happening. Most of the character interaction is interesting enough to read, but we haven't gotten into too much narrative that isn't introduction style yet.

The school locker/sports club issue was resolved pretty logically, which I like.
8/9/2012 c5 2Kisa tracer
Good story so far cant wait to read more
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »