FanFiction.Net
for My Little Minion

3/24/2018 c1 Guest
It's been five years dude. If you won't update this story, just delete it.
12/31/2013 c69 TheActualReviewer
I miss this story so much! I do hope you will someday continue
3/9/2013 c7 1Angelia White
Wow so three people from the same family reaped for the same games... It sounds like it was rigged... or their were next to no female children between 2 and 8 who have a Victor for a parent.
3/8/2013 c69 2roses burning
This is so good. Plz continue
3/5/2013 c69 9katsparkle13
Oh, I love me some interviews. I'm actually really excited for that. Of course, I really want a super long, detailed chapter! But that's just me. Anyway, I can't wait to see how you do this.
3/4/2013 c69 3theotakuat221b
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the interviews, those are going to be sooo interesting!
3/4/2013 c69 25Blue Eyes Arch Angel
Short but sweet!
Barlee's bit was simply adorable! And there was much tension for Kathrina and Secret's alliance here!
One thing,Secret is holding a knife? but he will refuse to kill,he's peaceful
3/4/2013 c69 6connorxrisa897
Final eight, this is exciting! As you know, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
2/17/2013 c67 2TheIntersect20
This chapter was so interesting! I can't wait to see where the story goes with only one career left, and with a gun! This is THE best Hunger Games story out yet. I feel bad for all the minions when they die. This is one of the few Hunger Games stories out that I really get into the story! I can't even read it in public because I start crying when I read it. Thank you so much for putting together such an amazing story for all of us Hunger Games fans! You are an amazing author!
2/17/2013 c67 Blue Eyes
Blue Eyes Arch Angel here!
Amazing chapter as usual,but I think you're getting a tad confused between Drake and Dust my friend,I'm pretty sure you didn't kill Dust yet but you did Drake
Isabel killed a career! Revenge has been served! But poor girl still doesn't have her brother back,but she seems okay
Anita's POV was very intense and detailed,I was hooked to see how it would turn out (with yet another dead career,wow)
Ellerose's nearly made me cry,it's so innocent and sad
2/12/2013 c60 TheIntersect20
I really like the story so far. I just wish there were letters to the minions at the end.
2/11/2013 c66 li'l fat necrosis
Darn... My money was on Dust and Megan.. The story is awesome! Three days on non-stop reading and hopping the two would win, and now my dreams are crushed! Your so cruel...
2/9/2013 c31 TheIntersect20
Great chapter! But why is Emlyn putting so Mich morefocus on Kaylee's safety over the others? Sorry, it has been awhile since I read the reapings.
2/8/2013 c66 2Stacie The Gleek
I think you put Dust instead of Drake Rue...awesome chapter
2/6/2013 c66 distances
Great job on this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens to Ellerose and Dusty!
Also, I forgot to tell you, this is InSaNeAnNiE, I changed my penname