for The Sixth Sense

5/1/2021 c30 4teapup
my guy, what the hell, this is absolutely stunning? finding seth clearwater fics is hard enough- especially one's this well-written with such likeable characters. not to mention BEYOND original. i'm so heartbroken this hasn't been updated in nearly six years, it's phenomenal. i truly yearn to know what lies ahead for both adonnica, seth and even decimus. plus, im still mourning over my little man jarrod. he was one of my absolute favorites. i would love to somehow see this updated again in the future, and while i doubt my wish will be granted, im gonna keep reading this over and over lol. thank you so much for such an amazing seth story
6/17/2015 c30 ForeverMe
I absolutely love this story! I've always had a fascination with paranormal things. How her sixth sense works and how others see it is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/7/2015 c29 2Kperry1234
Thanks for updating, really I missed this story so much. Can't wait for more ️️
5/4/2015 c29 Tia
Please update! read all your chapters today and im loving it!
9/22/2014 c27 Kperry1234
I'm so glad you updated its been so long I can barely remember what happened. I hope one of them finds out about her secret, anyways can't wait for more ;)
9/22/2014 c27 wood-morning
Oh. Its been so long. I missed you!
2/27/2014 c1 Guest
Pretty please with a cherry on top, UPDATE! Thanks
1/3/2014 c26 Kperry1234
Omg I hope she sees another ghost and I hope she questions Edward about being a ghost, then he'd be like ghosts aren't real and blah blah blah... So glad you updated the story. Can't wait for the next chapter
12/8/2013 c25 Hero Dean
what does it say?
aaw I llove jareod why did he have to die and will she give seth a chance and tell him her secret
9/25/2013 c25 bec
Love it! Please continue! Hurry, cant wait for the next chapters!
8/31/2013 c25 50.Elizabeth Dawn.0
wow! poor girl. she had to deal with so much and no one ever thought she was correct
this has been fun to read. a little disturbing but still very good!
8/31/2013 c25 wood-morning
3333

:))
7/13/2013 c1 313Zander13
This is an absolutely wonderful story I love it 3 you really have to write more... Just sayin. And when Donnie's brother died... Kinda heart wrenching.

I love the characters and the story!
6/28/2013 c24 Guest
OOOOOOOHHHHHH I can't wait to read what happens next. This story is really really great and addicting to read, i really hope that Donnie and Seth get right again soon. Also that Donnie tells Seth her secret soon. How's Edward going to play into this? Since he can read minds will he be able to hear the people of the dead or maybe he can see her memories. Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter.
6/24/2013 c24 Dancewithme12345
Here is where I write my review because this is what this box is for so here is where I have to write it. And now this part here is the review part. Good story and you better keep going and stop at the end. That's all. That's the end of my review. :
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »