for Melt Down

2/15 c1 DasRealRNO
I loved the story, although Dick & Victor teasing Gar about his situation regarding Raven is a tad immature, particularly coming from a man whose father (Silas Stone) is a S.T.A.R Lab scientist & the adopted son of Batman; After all, Bruce Wayne did essentially legally adopt the orphaned Dick Grayson after his birth parents were killed during a circus act gone horribly wrong when either Tony Zucco (incidentally, the very same man who also offed Bruce's own parents, Thomas & Martha Wayne several years prior) in comics or Harvey "Two-Face" Dent per Joel Schumacher's [u]Batman Forever[/u] film had offed the young acrobat's trapeze artist parents (in the Schumacher movie, the future Robin also had an older brother, who also died with the boy's parents, but the older sibling was exclusive to the Schumacher film & its graphic novel adaptation, since the unnamed brother basically underwent "Chuck Cunningham Syndrome" in that he was shown in the film, was killed alongside Dick's parents & was never added to any more incarnations that followed, since the other retellings of Dick's pre-Bat past predominately adhered primarily to Dick's source comic book origins rather than the live action film variation Schumacher presented).

This is especially true, given how much more likely it is that Victor's unable to have natural intercourse anymore after becoming a cyborg (in other words, he'd have to settle for artificial insemination or have a dildo implanted to simulate a real penis). Meanwhile, Dick shouldn't be one to tease Gar either, considering the fact that he finds himself switching between Koriand'r [Starfire] & Barabra Gordon [original Batgirl and also the first Oracle], not to mention even occasionally being shipped with Donna Troy [original Wonder Girl and later Troja] & Dawn aka Dove (the latter being depicted in the live action grimdark TITANS streaming series, with Dawn even having a child with Dick before she ends up with Hank aka Hawk in one episode).

And all of this just because the Batman staff only want Dick X Babs to be canon & won't settle for Dick being with anyone else (even though it was later revealed that Bruce Wayne had sex with the Commissioner's daughter, which is what partially led to the separation between Bruce & Dick - aside from the latter leading the reformed Teen Titans, of course - in the first place), yet both Batman writers & Teen Titans writers are very much aware of the fact that despite the bond Dick & Babs have shared, Nightwing X Starfire/Robin X Starfire/Dick X Koriand'r proudly anchored the Teen Titans during their peak of popularity in the 1980's (including being the main couple of the 2003 to 2006 animated series that loosely adapted that timeframe, right down to hiring Marv Wolfman himself as a leading consultant & recurring writer).

Speaking of the animated Titans, it's plainly obvious that they each aged more than a year per season, since Raven is canonically 16 by her birthday episode "Birthmark" during season 4, yet if the Titans had only aged a year per season, that would've made her 12 in season 1, which doesn't sit right, because Beast Boy (and also Terra, although she's not technically a Titan, season 2 dedication placard be damned, since even her irredeemable sociopathic jailbait comic counterpart received the same courtesies when she didn't warrant such an honor in any manner whatsoever & even Marv Wolfman, original comic creator of Raven, Terra, Jericho & a host of others outright confirmed Terra's not a Titan, at least according to the source comics despite the memorial made mostly to soothe Changeling's broken spirit upon the geomancer's death) is supposed to be the youngest Titan at 14 when the first season started.
8/27/2019 c1 derektomlinson
lol raven hissing saying to garfield my idiot boyfriend is going to move into our bedroom and later on marry me
8/22/2017 c1 Guest
I loved it
12/19/2016 c1 LeMarX
awesome
6/5/2016 c1 RPGPersona
After a couple months of being in a relationship, Raven and Beast Boy get to sate some of their deeper desires.

Haha, Cyborg was shut down before he could even say much.

With that, the Defrost Saga is complete.
9/22/2014 c1 AnimeArtist5
this story is one of my favorites
good job
nice work
9/5/2014 c1 DearDreadful
Oh he melted her alright he set her a flame
3/19/2014 c1 LW12
nice story
6/20/2013 c1 29Silvereye-BW
This was also a goof story, although Defrost was my favorite.
12/22/2012 c1 IanZakk
Fantastic, sensual without becoming straight up smut. I applaud the class and ingenuity with which you approached this. This is my favorite pairing and you've definitely written it well from the beginning of snowed in to the last word of meltdown. Job very well done.

IanZakk
9/21/2012 c1 40Concolor44
I wasn't one of the ones that asked for it ... but I am HIGHLY pleased. Very nice "first time" example. Letting BB lead with his instincts was good. I haven't read the prequels (a situation I can see I'll have to rectify soon) so I don't know how Raven got her Emotions in a nice row, or how she "overcame" Rage. But I'm glad she did.

Excellent stuff. Goes into Favorites.
9/17/2012 c1 Guest
*nosebleed*
8/30/2012 c1 Flinxie
amazing! i LOVED it! great work!
8/13/2012 c1 71CurlyBookWriter94
Hmm pretty good please make another?
8/12/2012 c1 13Grell13
that was so amazing! i absolutely loved it! great job!
24 Page 1 2 Next »