for Melt Down

7/22/2012 c1 5nintendocookies
THAT. WAS. PERFECT
7/19/2012 c1 1Mistress Rikka
This is really good. I love the ending!
7/19/2012 c1 Maveryck92
I thoroughly enjoying this AND the fics connected to this story. Amazingly well written and quite a cute (and realistic) story line. Not a bit OOC in my opinion. You did a great job. Please continue writing BBRae fics.
-Your Biggest Fan
7/18/2012 c1 Ulcaasi
I'm happy. Very happy. Thank you

It didn't take Beast Boy "long" to regain the strength he lost with everything that happened to him.
7/17/2012 c1 BlackBloodOnFire
this was awesome
7/17/2012 c1 1Angel'sLove447
This story was very well-designed. Raven and Beast Boy were more mature, which set a very good base for this kind of story. Your lovemaking scene was the perfect balance of explicit material and intimacy and it made for good reading. There were a couple of spelling errors, but nothing to get worked up about! I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more from you in the future! Keep on writing these awesome stories! Excellent work!
Sincerely,
Andrew
Angel'sLove447
7/17/2012 c1 TamashiAi
Definitely mature, my friend! I thought you did well with what you had character wise.
7/16/2012 c1 The Cretin
HHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYY YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH...What do you think of my battle cry?

Definitely one of the better "first times" I've read. I think you accomplished what you were trying for. This was a good lemon. Gotta go. Sorry but I'm being rushed over here. Keep rockin
7/16/2012 c1 The Dark Knight
Steamy! Haha, that was really great. You have such good writing skills and your fics are always really well written. Loved it!
- the dark knights revenge :)
24 « Prev Page 1 2