FanFiction.Net
for Kurama's Child

12/28/2012 c5 ssw777
This story is fantastic so far. I find the seductive fox princess to be very amusing. The concept of naruto being turned into a female royal version of himself and inverting many of his traits whilst replacing his overzealous energy with raw flowing sexuality is intriguing.
12/23/2012 c5 8red neo ranger
Loved it keep it up
12/8/2012 c5 2willam and jack and jake
nice can't wait to read more
12/8/2012 c4 willam and jack and jake
lol nice
12/8/2012 c5 big bad wolf
Oh god yeah, finally and update, I though you are gonna abandon this pieces of art. Keep up the good work
12/7/2012 c5 Codename-ShadowFox
NOOOO MOOMOO! Don't worry MooMoo, I'll revive you in my story!

Keep up the good work Warflower! :D
12/7/2012 c5 2Yuri-Hime-Chan
Hmm, when she starts playing with women, and shows them some of what exactly she can do with kitsune shapeshifting magic, the fun will really begin... Itachi Uchiha scale fan clubany one?
12/7/2012 c4 Codename-ShadowFox
Nice chapter! I guess I forgot to read this one when it came out since I just got the alert for chapter 5.
12/7/2012 c5 rexthehero
I love this story
12/5/2012 c4 Feazko
Wow I really like this story, Love even? i think so. I came to your fics from Codename Shadowfox and im glad i did. I really love this story and the DB and Korra references are awesome. Oh i also am intrigued by the Pokemon crossover and cant wait to see where it goes!
12/4/2012 c4 Yuri-Hime-Chan
For the love of all that is holy, and hate of all unholy, DO NOT PAIR NARU WITH LEE
11/4/2012 c3 2willam and jack and jake
nice can't wait to read more
11/4/2012 c2 willam and jack and jake
nice and very well written
11/4/2012 c1 willam and jack and jake
"Kankuro let's her touch his favorite puppet (That is NOT what I mean you sickos!)" and "P.S. My computer tried to change Sasuke to Sapsucker!" lol
8/29/2012 c3 No Name
Boo! Why do ypu make her a shinobi of konoha make something intresting
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »