for All Units, this is Red Crown

7/31/2018 c1 7InfiniteEscuro
I honestly would've accepted this as the official ending if only because it was some form of explanation as to why Alex turned into, well, an evil overlord. That, and I'd more than accept Red Crown being an Ai; with Blackwatch's tech I don't see why some kinda bio-organic or just pure mechanical android couldn't be made.

And despite what she was made of it makes sense that Alex could take her out easily. He IS far more powerful than Heller, that much we know. Him going into critical mass from being near death and using Critical Pain is great; it literally is the single most damaging attack he has.

This was awesome.
8/18/2016 c1 15dark goku ss4
estuvo muy buena la historia ya que asi debio terminar prototype 2, ya que no me gusto que se tuviera que matar a alex mercer en el juego. ya que el es un anti heroe henial y uno de mis favoritos de los personajes de videojuegos.
5/14/2015 c1 BobTheSkrull
As I've only played through PT2, I'm afraid that I'm not as much of a Mercer fanboy/girl as many other people are. That being said, your take is a nice twist, and probably would have been a better ending.
1/20/2015 c1 PRoToTyPe-1118
This.
THIS.
THIS should have been the ending. An ending that can only be achieved by 100% the game or something. This would've been the BEST plot twist in existence.
...
FANMADE GAME DEVELOPMENT SHALL COMMENCE!
WHO'S WITH ME!
11/5/2014 c1 3RedMoonSlayer
Oh my god, thank you so much for this story. I finaly got around to finishing prototype two and when I first found out about Alex being the bad guy, I was heart broken. Then, when I have to kill him at the end, I felt sooooo bad because Alex was the best main anti hero guy ever! And that I'm a little fangirlish over him as well, but thanks for this fic, it has made me feel so better about the crappy ending.
10/4/2014 c1 Abdar-Rahman Ayu
Thats actually a great idea! it kind of makes sense why mercer went evil and stuff this setup for prototype 3 Co-"OP" xD
7/12/2014 c1 DarkEmress
This was probably tge longest fic I read or it's just me being tired. I loved thus fic, it made me feel better on the end Prototype 2.

More power to you!
7/2/2014 c1 Paranoia
Wow that was a great story! I am seriously hoping you havent given this up yet and that you spontaniously decide to make another few chapters as long as this one... Please?
6/30/2014 c1 Paranoia
More more more more more more this is faking amazing!
6/23/2014 c1 4Aronim
D'aaaaaw. This is probably the only way I can see of fixing that complete character derailment. A applaud you just for that. The fact that your writing is pretty good just makes it better.
9/12/2013 c1 Guest
TANGO PRIMARY, YOU ARE HEREBY DIRECTED TO WRITE A SEQUEL BY BEYOND TOP SECRET. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS IMPERATIVE WILL RESULT IN LIQUIDATION. :)
7/28/2013 c1 Guest
now thats an ending right there my friend its way better than the stupid game version
score 10/10
6/28/2013 c1 15SilverFlameoftheWindScar
I'm so glad to have gotten the idea to look up some stories that unfuck the FUBAR plot of Prototype 2. I actually refuse to play it because they turn Alex Mercer into a bad guy, though I did watch the cutscenes on youtube.

Alex Mercer chased a Leader Hunter halfway across the whole damn city to save HIS SISTER before a military strike screwed that up, and we all know he wouldn't have really given much of two shits about the nuke if it hadn't been for HIS SISTER being there in Ragland's care. Yet he practically turns on his sister in the second one? That makes ZERO sense to me.

Ragland is another high-priority PROTECT on his list for all the man's done for him, yet Ragland is NO WHERE to be seen in the sequel as far as I can tell.

I'm beginning to think they just threw the plot of this game together on a weird whim, gave it a bunch of fight scenes with lots of blood and gore, and hoped the gamers liked it as much as we all liked the first one... Yeah, nope. The first one actually made sense and didn't leave weird-ass plot holes laying about like a screwed up back-street in a one-red-light town.

Haaaa... I feel better now that I've finally gotten that off my chest. XD

I love this little fic here. I'm glad you brought back Mercer's actual personality that he grew to have in the first Prototype. Also, though I don't plan on doing it myself, I wouldn't mind seeing this picked up and turned into a fic of some sort.

*snickers* "Puddled out." That phrase fits that scene in the game SO WELL! LOLOL!
6/24/2013 c1 Guest
This was AWESOME. Good thinking with it, plus quote authenticity and a new twist.
4/8/2013 c1 Gothic Math Freak
I like the twist. Also, Red Crown being a Robot that Heller and Mercer fought? Nice.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »