FanFiction.Net
for Strangers in Bars

6/14/2023 c4 8gabzep
Harry needs to learn to obliviate ppl! Lol
5/9/2023 c4 2lkdaswani
Oh man, I hope you update this.
5/7/2023 c4 Ice Demon Ranger
Hilarious.
Thanks for sharing.
2/22/2023 c4 kristinamanga
j'attends la suite avec impatiente !
2/22/2023 c4 1moodysavage
Loved this! I so want to see Tony read that file about Harry lop.
2/16/2023 c4 keht.jelicho
hehehe this was fun, though going back to the first chapter, and continuing the "Golden Trio went separate ways" bit can I suggest that a way to continue this would be a POV change to another member of the trio? Hermione (in Australia looking for her parents?) meeting other member(s) of the Avengers (I could see Natasha and or Clint being in Australia, if thats where it is set, for some SHIELD mission possibly, and those two seem the most likely to not be recognized as part of The Avengers by Hermione who probably would know of them/would recognize Thor, Tony, etc) in a different Bar.
An episode where Ron somehow runs into Stephen Strange/the Masters of the Mystic Arts could be interesting, though I think he would get along with Wong more.
(Though in non-trio characters/an Omake of Luna meeting the MCU-verse Spiderman [and calling him Peter, because Luna] would be fun, though Luna in Wakanda (Snorkack hunting) and meeting and somehow bonding with Shuri and the two tormenting her brother seems like something I could see happen too)
9/6/2022 c4 23FlowerChild23
This was hilarious. Wish there was more.
8/5/2022 c4 Guest
I like this it's just so smooth and relaxing i don't why tho.
7/26/2022 c1 3Jaerskov Tempestwing
I very much like the premise of this story and would like to see it made into a full length one, please!
7/21/2022 c4 guestinator
Probably good you stopped here as Harry was asctong a bit too limp wristed here. Too much a doormat to Tony like most stories have him act like when cliche of cliches Tony digs in without any regards and never suffers for it.
6/30/2022 c3 Dayside
Why isn't he obliviating their asses or calling the aurors? Motherfucker you can't just break the most important law your entire species has.
6/30/2022 c1 Dayside
I really loved thor before ragnarok, they completely ruined him by turning him into some complete joke. He gave away his kingdom to some slaver who hasn't been on asgard in many millennia.
Now they're going to take his weapon and powers and give them to some feeble scientist lady.
6/4/2022 c4 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
2/14/2022 c4 8HarryPotterFangirl85
This was really good. Now I’m super curious about their response to his disappearance, so I’m going to see if perhaps you’ve written a sequel of some kind.
1/23/2022 c4 7Royslady51
And now Coulson's curious...should continue this.
594 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »