FanFiction.Net
for Strangers in Bars

9/6/2022 c4 7FlowerChild23
This was hilarious. Wish there was more.
8/5/2022 c4 Guest
I like this it's just so smooth and relaxing i don't why tho.
7/26/2022 c1 3Jaerskov Tempestwing
I very much like the premise of this story and would like to see it made into a full length one, please!
7/21/2022 c4 guestinator
Probably good you stopped here as Harry was asctong a bit too limp wristed here. Too much a doormat to Tony like most stories have him act like when cliche of cliches Tony digs in without any regards and never suffers for it.
6/30/2022 c3 Dayside
Why isn't he obliviating their asses or calling the aurors? Motherfucker you can't just break the most important law your entire species has.
6/30/2022 c1 Dayside
I really loved thor before ragnarok, they completely ruined him by turning him into some complete joke. He gave away his kingdom to some slaver who hasn't been on asgard in many millennia.
Now they're going to take his weapon and powers and give them to some feeble scientist lady.
6/4/2022 c4 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
2/14/2022 c4 7HarryPotterFangirl85
This was really good. Now I’m super curious about their response to his disappearance, so I’m going to see if perhaps you’ve written a sequel of some kind.
1/23/2022 c4 7Royslady51
And now Coulson's curious...should continue this.
1/2/2022 c4 Annie Magus
This was fun! And well written. Good dialog. Thank you for writing
12/5/2021 c3 PrettyKitty77
I really enjoyed this story and would love to see a sequel preferably a nice long one :-)
12/2/2021 c4 VtrCst
what a fascinatingly believable crossover story
11/27/2021 c4 3Steve-Arkarian
Would you please consider doing a follow-up to this story? Most especially the reactions of Tony, Bruce, and Phil.
11/26/2021 c3 25GuidingHand
I just reread it. It's still a great story!
9/4/2021 c4 3lkc159
I like this. MORE!

Great pacing and interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
588 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »