for The Highland Games

6/12/2016 c6 Oooperry
Please write more
7/25/2015 c6 30DissectingPomegranates
Please continue this fic...can't believe I hadn't read or reviewed before?!
4/22/2015 c6 Kushina-san
Awwwww! my wee heart is so happy to read this story! It's pretty well written and in character! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
4/22/2015 c1 Kushina-san
it's quite a debut! I'm quickly reading the next chapters!
3/28/2015 c1 5butterflycuddles
Anyways this is tory is very good you know good job it I hope your gonna continue it cause I'm enjoying this :D
2/14/2015 c1 skysqurrel
I'm sorry to disappoint u but I got the whole thing wrong. Elinor did not come from dunbroch it was fergus and I never heard of the Maceth clan or dungus and asking me how I know well I searched for Fergus on Disney wiki and it said fergus was lord dunbroch when he entered marridge for Elinor ( not extaly that but it did say that) and can u plz continue this?
1/19/2015 c1 15lemonout
Please update!
10/16/2014 c6 Hideki Iyo
I am really fond of this story in particular because Brave is my favorite Disney movie and that I really love this couple. I have been checking for updates for a long time but realizing there are none, I have to ask a crucial question: Did you drop out on this story?
I will just let you know that I really support your story and that I really wish for update (It would also be really sad if you did drop out on it).
7/31/2014 c6 KLRocks100
I love this story. Please continue it.
12/8/2013 c6 8MasqueradingDragon
This is absolutely amazing.
7/11/2013 c6 6Unquestionably Unhinged
Aww, this is adorable! Please update soon, I love this!
U-Hinged
6/5/2013 c6 xxTheChocoholic14xx
I love the story! Hope you can update again soon! Great job writing so far! It's really good!
5/22/2013 c6 2Xalcry
This story is adorable! I've loved reading it! :D I do so hope that you update soon :)
5/7/2013 c6 1Maronn
When I watched Brave I didn't so much take interest in Merida but rather her parents. They struck me as a very interesting couple. Your story really is a great background story for them, I really like it. Thank you!
4/18/2013 c6 Guest
I love this! The characters are true to the original story! And they are adorable. Please, please, please update!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »