for A Boy Like Me

10/22/2021 c16 1saroca
This story is the best representation of what I think House's day to day life would be like with his pain. It's the one thing I didn't fully get behind in the show. I realize it's like... nearly a decade since this has been written, I'd love to see it continued!
8/20/2020 c1 jenwincart
loved it
6/11/2016 c5 19poegrrll
Omg this is is so damn good! Bravo!
5/8/2016 c16 Guest
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE. OH MY GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE. I SPENT ALL DAY READING THIS JUST FOR IT TO BE INCOMPLETE.
1/4/2016 c16 RedReaperC.S
Absolutely amazing story. You are a very good writer. I know sometimes people get writers block but please don't leave me hanging on this one. I'm officially obsessed with this story. Keep writing!
12/6/2015 c16 4annabelthegreat
brilliant brilliant brilliant... please update soon
9/15/2015 c16 Marie Twinchester
Love this story! Very cute relationships.
6/30/2015 c16 Kat
OMG is this abandoned? Nooooo
6/10/2015 c16 4That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard
MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEE
PLEASE MORE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
:D THIS FIC IS SO AWESOME!
1/27/2015 c15 1SparklingTears6
Please continue! Come on! After taking it so far don't leave us hanging now! Finish it!
12/17/2014 c16 61withthepotionsseveroussnape
Oh my gosh! This fic is amazing!
One thing you might want to think about for a future chapter is setting rules. No drinking(obviously), or drugs (which could lead to House and Wilson having to explain House's history regards that), maybe get the kid a cellphone and laptop? Talk to him about how if he needs something he shouldn't be afraid to ask either House or Wilson whether they may possibly be able to get it for him (like they don't realize he needs a new backpack, or coat or something, idk, and he puts off telling them because he isn't used to those types of questions having a positive response.
Just some ideas, I hope you post again soon!
-1...Snape
6/30/2014 c1 1SPN Girl 14
LOVE IT!
6/28/2014 c16 1mime4life
I love this fic. I keep rereading it. PLEASE MORE SOON!
5/17/2014 c2 6ThatSummerInWonderland
OMG MY HEART HAD DIED FROM THIS PERFECTNESS! Bravo!
2/14/2014 c16 Guest
This story is too good to be left incomplete! Please continue writing it! Need more chapters!
209 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »