for Dark Angel

11/26/2017 c11 39Mako-clb
I'm reading this when I should be writing my own stuff. Darn you. I'm enjoying this story too much.
11/26/2017 c6 Mako-clb
I'm really enjoying this so far. Thanks.
11/26/2017 c1 Mako-clb
I'm not sure exactly where this is headed, but let me thank you for providing a well-written fic. I've been searching for a good Abby fic for a while, and many are not as well written as this chapter is.
11/15/2015 c1 9SaraBahama
A rewatch of NCIS on Netflix necessitated a reread of your excellent fic. I fell in love all over again. I hope you are receiving these reviews and that you've not abandoned writing...that would be a shame.
3/8/2015 c14 600Ghostwriter
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/14/2014 c14 8emsaduem
Wow. I'm a casual can of NCIS, but now with all these ships rolling around in my head, I may just have to become a little more... exclusive ;-)
But honestly, I loved the story. The writing style was impressive and the plot was well developed.
4/28/2014 c9 18threedays
I'm quite enjoying this story! And the Signing Time with Alex and Leah reference very much amused me. :-)
3/1/2014 c14 3WintersWhiteMaiden
This chapter was Adorable! I love this story!
3/1/2014 c9 WintersWhiteMaiden
OMG! I love Rocky horror picture show! I love ALL of the song! Odd, huh I was born in the 90's but I grew up in the 80's? LOVE IT!
1/29/2014 c14 Guest
You had me from start to finish, great deep write
1/1/2014 c14 9SaraBahama
Wow. Just...wow. I'm so glad I found this story; I assure you that I had to endure the opening paragraphs of about 20 other stories before I found and was ensnared by yours. I tip my hat to your use of your obvious medical knowledge to weave a believable "medical trauma" story, and to do so in a way that felt real and natural: a necessary rhythm in the background that didn't intrude into the story. The 'hate crime' plotline was both educational and simply an appropriate peril for Abby; I appreciate your raising awareness. I love Abby's character in that parental way that Gibbs does: I believe it was chapter 9 that had me verging on tears (I don't cry over fan fiction!). Also, the relationship... The thing that drove me to look for fanfic on this couple...it was so well done with references to past episodes and with the affection and reserve that I see between them in the show, I was delighted. It was wonderful that you and I share similar opinions on the Tony/Ziva 'ship and Gibbs fatherly attitude (bravo on capturing the many complexities of Jethro Gibbs, by the way!). Just a delightful read! I'm off to check out your other work!
10/20/2013 c2 Sachia
Oh, poor Abby :( Hope she'll be more lucky than Sophie Lancaster was.
10/17/2013 c6 64Mele
"Oh, cool." Emma sat back, apparently satisfied. "I sure hope he likes gumbo."
Tim couldn't help but smile. Children always provided the most interesting perspectives in a crisis.

Oh, my God, wonderful scene this. Well done. I'm working on finishing reading this, but darn, it's such pleasant work.
10/9/2013 c14 2Windblader
Loved it. Thank you very much!
10/5/2013 c14 Guest
I realize this was written months ago but I loved it
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »