for Dark Angel

2/28/2013 c11 3BowTies13
Papa Gibbs! Love it!
2/20/2013 c12 2Nymphadora-Maria
hi there! I just finished reading all 12 chapters... you have done a wonderful work... your story is very interesting and well organised... your dialogues are not exhausting or very predictable... i will definately keep my eye on it for more chapters...

I do have to point out my objections though... well, not exactly objections, just call observation or questions...

you said that Abby is a civilian... but isn't she an NCIS employ? I mean, I don't know exactly how the system works over there, but she does have an NCIS ID and she does work in the NCIS facilities permanently... doesn't that mean that she works for the navy, just like the agents?

and another one... you keep saying that Gibbs doesn't take action finding who hurt Abby because NCIS isn't officially in the investigation... but, really, when has that stopped Gibbs before? I mean, he has risked his job before to catch people that hurt complete strangers... but now Abby, his favourite of them all, the one who's practically his saviour, is attacked and he simply stays aside, letting other agencies handle things, because of the laws?
I mean, he wanted to kill Ari before he killed Kate, and he wasn't that close to Kate... not as close as he is with Abby, anyway...

other than that... great work... keep it up... :D I'm looking forward to chapter 13...
2/18/2013 c11 55PancakesAndSunshine
asdfghjkl THE END WAS PERFECTTTTT3 I love this story so so so so so much!
2/7/2013 c12 jmsings
I just read the entire story and I am really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to more!
1/31/2013 c12 6hslacer
Loved the way Gibbs handled the breakin of rule 12.
1/31/2013 c12 Vector426
OUTSTANDING ! I don't normally go for NCIS fics, but, your story has proven to be the exception to the rule,so to speak. Plus I like McGee and Abby together, hopefully, things will get figured out before the series ends. Be afraid Pratt, The Four Horsemen" and woman" of NCIS are drawing nearer, and before they finish, you will wish they take your life. Very much looking foward to the next installment soon. Take care. Semper-Fi !
1/31/2013 c12 3KrisShannon
Another wonderful chapter! I loved how you brought the 'felt heart' into this story. Kudos to Carol for getting it back to Abby! Everything is somewhat back to normal or at least heading that way. Abby is healing and is safe and sound at home with Gibbs. He is so protective of her.

**"...I don't think Gibbs is going to let me out of his sight for awhile." He might have granted his blessing to her relationship with Tim – and, boy, was she grateful for that – but she knew Gibbs was going to hook a metaphorical leash to her dog collar, at least as long as she was staying with him. Abby didn't mind; she loved Gibbs and she loved it when he got fatherly with her.**

Abby and McGee have Papa Gibbs' blessing to pursue a relationship. Tony and Ziva now have his blessing as well. The team are getting some clues to the case, even though they have to leave things to the LEO's.

**Gibbs smiled as he hung up the phone and returned to his movie. He loved the way his people had of making progress, even on cases that weren't theirs.**

Hopefully Charity and Amanda will be rescued soon. Great job and looking forward to more!
1/31/2013 c12 torontogirl12
Good update.
1/31/2013 c12 scubagurl22
Excellent update! I've heard some good things about the episode but YouTube has yet to cough up the McAbby.
1/30/2013 c12 6Kaycedilla
asdfghjkl;

Excuse me as my eyes rain emotions and my heart explodes with rainbows and butterflies
1/30/2013 c12 8Hilary Parker
Okay, I seriously love you for including the heart from "Hit and Run"! I just watched that ep tonight and yeah, THE FEELS! In fact, I am for the first time considering writing a NCIS ficlet after watching the ep.

Also, I just have to say how very much I love your writing and this story!
1/30/2013 c12 3alix33
"Emma, ever the hopeless romantic, asked if Abby was ever going to marry Tim. It wasn't the first time, but Abby was delighted to be able to whisper to her niece that Tim had been officially upgraded to "boyfriend" status. Emma squealed with delight." - I concur with Emma's squee.
Poor Amanda and Charity.
"Charity's family had distanced themselves from her and started praying for her soul when she'd begun to identify with the Goth culture." - That sentence amused me, because the religion journalist for the newspaper I work for, did stories last year on a Goth young woman who graduated as a minister from a Protestant seminary in Pretoria.
"My dad has long hair...whenever someone would try that with him, he's say, 'They said it was a shame, not a sin!'" - "he'd say".
1/30/2013 c12 12Kikilia14
Nice chapter.

Can't wait until Gibbs & co. find Abby's friend.
1/29/2013 c3 crocadile1986
good
1/24/2013 c11 3alix33
"Instead, he was perusing anti-Goth websites, hoping to find someone bragging, some connection." - It upset me to learn that there ARE even anti-Goth websites.
"Tony wandered over as Tim signaled him and Gibbs followed. They gathered around Tim's computer, various levels of disgust registering on their faces. Gibbs turned to Tim. "Find out where that site came from and get it to Fornell." Tim nodded. "Sure thing." Gibbs nodded once before heading back to his desk and grabbing the phone. He paused before dialing. "And, McGee?" "Yeah, Boss?" Tim asked. "Save that thing, all of it, in case someone tries to take it down." Tim smiled. "Already done." It was the smart thing to do, but Tim still loved when he was able to anticipate Gibbs' orders and carry them out in advance." - Yay! for Tim's ability to anticipate.
"On an impluse," - "On an impulse,".
"On an impluse, Tim brushed her hand aside and reached to her. He picked her up, grinning as she laughed. "This better?" Abby kissed his cheek. "What are you going to do, give me a piggyback ride?" "If you want," Tim offered. He was sure the staff would not approve, but that was only if they got caught. There was an element of excitement to it. He set Abby back on the bed so she could get adjusted and let her climb onto his back. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and nuzzled his neck as he supported her legs. Tim peeked out the doorway of Abby's room; the nurses' station was in the opposite direction of the lobby. A tech was at the desk reading a book and one of the nurses was in the hall, but then she stepped into the medication room. Tim stepped out; trying not to move too quickly and jostle Abby. Still, he'd had to drag co-workers out of dangerous situations before when they were dead weight and so Abby was remarkably light by comparison. Tim was more brain than muscle, as Tony reminded him frequently, but Tim was still no slouch in the gym. He'd worked hard to maintain his physical bearing as a field agent – and now, it was time to use that strength for a little fun. "Stop giggling," he teased Abby. "Your heart rate is going to shoot up and they'll come looking for us." - I do not blame Abby for giggling; I would have been giggling like a three year old too.
"not being caught with a mouthful of banana nut muffin in a hospital lobby. But that was the moment when he knew he had fallen again, fallen hard, and was never going to be able to let go again. He swallowed as quickly as he could without choking, knowing he needed to say it before he lost his nerve. "I love you." Abby leaned her head on his shoulder. "I know." Tim shook his head and pulled back a little so he could look her in the eyes. He couldn't afford any miscommunication, not when the emotional stakes were so high. "No, I mean...I love you. Not like puppies or science, or...anything. Just me, you." He hoped like hell he wasn't going to scare her off, but she had to know the truth. And so did he. If she didn't feel the same, he had to reconstruct that professional wall again immediately and keep it in place." - AW!
"Tim turned Abby's face toward his for a gentle kiss, which quickly intensified. As deeply as he was into the moment, in the back of Tim's mind, he still worried they'd be interrupted by a less-than-pleased nurse. It wasn't enough to stop him, though. Tim's concerns weren't entirely unfounded. Someone did happen upon them, getting their attention with a pointed clearing of his throat. Tim turned and froze. Busted. Abby blushed, flashing her best innocent smile. Tim's brain hadn't communicated with the rest of his body yet, so he just blinked and managed to keep his mouth closed. Gibbs stood across from the loveseat – a name that had become especially apt in the last few minutes – and gave the two of them his best questioning look. He was impossible to read. He didn't seem angry, but Gibbs rarely showed that outwardly. "Either of you care to explain?" Tim was pretty sure he was screwed, no matter what. It rarely ended well when anyone walked in on someone kissing their daughter. And, blood or not, that's what Abby was to Gibbs. "Ah, well, see, Boss...I can explain..." No, he couldn't. He really couldn't. Not to Gibbs' satisfaction. Tim closed his eyes and waited for the wrath to descend upon him." - BUSTED, Tim and Abby, and now for the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing, as Toby Ziegler puts it, in "The West Wing".
"Gibbs let Tim stammer for a moment, trying to explain himself, because it was mildly amusing." - Shame on you, Gibbs!
"And, Tim?" Tim looked infinitely more relieved than he had at the start of the conversation. "Yeah, Boss?" "Just so we're clear," Gibbs said, "if you hurt her, you will be dealing with me." - There, wrath of whatever from high atop the thing, yay!
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »