for when everything's made to be broken

4/30/2019 c1 1adeor
I loved this. Your writing is so good. Your style of using future tense is so interesting and unique to you and you make it work so beautifully. I love your descriptions here, they're evocative without being wordy, clean and simple cuts to the heart. I tried to quote some lines I liked but ended up with too many of them.
2/24/2017 c1 84wisegirlgeek
oh...wow...this is...hisbdrgiabddvoabhrhsnosbrvjssnvdhdosnshe...just so good
8/15/2015 c1 6Ka-tay's mind
There something about the way you write that is absolutely fascinating. :)
5/29/2015 c1 Guest
Brilliant...
This was absolutely heartbreaking I love how they're both in character and I guess angst is only expected in a Thaluke fic
Keep up the great work
5/29/2015 c1 Guest
The last line is both beautiful and perfect but I don't understand it.
Your writing style is gorgeous and I ador Thaluke and Thalia has always been my favourite character keep writing!
11/15/2013 c1 2straw8erries
casually weeps bc this was beautiful.
11/1/2013 c1 AutumnCheer
This is so beautiful. Your writing style is amazing. :)) The descriptions - everything.
10/20/2013 c1 seriouslylazy
Why did RR do this to them? Aww, it's just so sad.

Wonderful job.
8/8/2013 c1 38rosaxx50
omfg I am dead from OTP feelings. Ugh their brittle tragedy, friendship and loved turned to separation and betrayal and dust, I cannot. You've captured brilliantly the ways they are similar, how close their allegiances could have been if it weren't for chance. The last parenthesis was particularly gutwrenching. One day she'll say goodbye and make peace, and one day he'll be reborn and still remember her, and their similar thoughts, whyyyyy.

Beautiful fic.
7/30/2013 c1 goldspears
This is beautiful. Just . . . wow.

Reyna x
11/18/2012 c1 Floatfoot
Awww... So sad. The contrast between Annabeth and Thalia is well highlighted.
9/18/2012 c1 4colour-pencills-kity
I love this story, especially the last part. Your style is beautiful, I hope to read more from you!
8/22/2012 c1 8Shaylynne
hmph. I'm not even gonna say anything. JUST THAT YOU'RE COMPLETELY AWESOME AND ALL. D
8/9/2012 c1 10liliths
Wonderful job. So deep and everyone is in character.
8/8/2012 c1 1skylands
Oh wow, this was as amazing as your other story. Short, but very well written. I'm not much of a Thuke shipper but you just write them /so/ well.
19 Page 1 2 Next »