for Bugging Out

9/22/2013 c1 2HelloBenjamin
You should continue this further so we know what happens
7/24/2013 c1 43AnomalyDetected
I hope you continue this, though if you did plan on ending it, it's a fantastic ending line. Leaves you wondering. But it's driving me crazy thinking Connor might be dying! I have to compliment you, you're writing is great and they all feel in character. It was like watching the show.
2/18/2013 c1 Guest
am really enjoying this, please finish it and your other ones that aren't finished. do like your writing very much
8/8/2012 c1 3schur655
This is very good, showing the maturity of their relationship, and its faults. I hope you continue with it, I personally did not much like the unnecessary drama of them being played by Philip and Matt. Yeah Matt is no more an Angel than Philip when it comes to manipulating people, he is though very protective so he gets a pass.
8/2/2012 c1 1Fawkes Flame
What's wrong with Connor? Hope Matt is right and the bugs aren't poisonous... Hope you'll update VERY soon!
8/1/2012 c1 Guest
I have to say you are quite good, the characters have the feel of the show to them, which is the first thing I look for. Abby is loving and vexed all at once, Connor is definately Season 5 like he should be.
7/31/2012 c1 BlackRose851
great chapter
7/30/2012 c1 aunteeneenah
I hope you intend to go on with this. I really liked it.
7/30/2012 c1 56AFanOfFandoms
Please tell me that there is a chapter two. Please? I shall get down on my knees and beg if i have to!

In other news: great story, hoping there's more, if not, it was great :)
7/27/2012 c1 moura1371
Saw you may not finish this. Please do i would hate to not find out what happens. All of your stories are so very enjoyable. Do finish the.
7/25/2012 c1 30AWomanInvisible
Loving this. Want more. Please
7/24/2012 c1 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
I loved this episode and I love that you're writing a post-script to it. Connor really really needs a wake-up call, doesn't he? Foolish, misguided boy. It's time he starts listening to Abby, the only person he ought to be trusting. Perhaps a good scare like this might give him perspective. If not, do have Abby knock some sense into him (not literally of course, he's already got a concussion!).
7/21/2012 c1 Guest
Wow! Very well done! **hugs Connor and glares at the idea of Phillip and April** Now, you take good care of our boy, hear?
7/19/2012 c1 Geminii524
Oh, no! I can picture poor scraped up Connor after being rescued from the huge beetle thingy. What has it done to him? Abby is mad, April is pushy, Matt knows what the beetles are (Mr mysterious) and Connor has just passed out! *rubs hands together* I love it!
7/18/2012 c1 20Rubytronix
Oh, wow! Fantastic story. Really can't wait for more!
16 Page 1 2 Next »