for The War Against Magic

6/19/2017 c1 2Killua Lawliet
*reads prolong*You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Avatar the last airbender would you?
9/26/2015 c17 2Thalia Luz
An interesting idea... I look forward to future updates!

Also what happened to Morgana and Gaius? When are we going to see them again?
10/5/2014 c2 6whenithitsthefan
This is great! I like the unique plot. I will continue reading...
5/18/2014 c17 32wryter501
i had a sudden impression of the wizard of oz, reading this chapter - the lion, the tinman, the scarecrow sneaking into the witch's castle? :P
5/18/2014 c12 wryter501
we all know uther has a huge blind spot when it comes to the merits of magic - but seems to me that he'd make some conditions... otherwise, as previously plotted, morgause could use the trouble-making sorcerer in her campaign against uther (surely he's aware of her goals/schemes?) specify what 'get rid of' will entail, exactly? :)
5/18/2014 c5 wryter501
oh, nice, gaius and morgana! i find myself wondering what arthur's punishment might be for stopping the beating, though... i'm still not clear on the laws governing magic-users - they're just persecuted, or actually imprisoned/executed?
5/18/2014 c4 wryter501
so magic morgana basically lives in hiding (along the lines of the break between seasons 2 and 3, with uther searching?) ps funny that morgana thinks arthur did something to merlin... :)
5/18/2014 c3 wryter501
oh, and what happens if you just refuse to wear the symbol? (in the way of nazi germany...)
5/18/2014 c2 wryter501
wow, throw us right into the drama and conflict! how awful, that merlin's own mother... :( poor boy. and yeah, you'd think saving someone's life would make them appreciate and help you... i'd like to get an idea of the laws in place, what merlin's mom might have to face had she made a different choice... maybe an indication of how a 5-year-old could end up surviving on his own for ten more years? i mean, whether he met someone like him who was willing to help... i mean, his uncle and father are out there somewhere, right?
1/5/2014 c17 Benjaminjonathan
It's an awesome story! I read your other story, with Merlin and Sherlock, first, and then I looked you up. I really hope you will finish writing this one as well, for I have spend the night reading it (it's twelve o'clock now, school tomorrow) and loved it! I love the friendship!
9/6/2013 c17 1Sahba
I need more! It is awesome
8/15/2013 c17 guest
This is amazing. Please, please, please update soon!
7/3/2013 c17 freya is EPIC
PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF FREYA! *puppy eyes*
6/4/2013 c16 6TheRandomRavenclaw
PLEASE UPDATE!
2/1/2013 c16 9j3swimmer
Happy Birthday! And awesome update! Although now I just need more...

But take your time, I totally understand how hard it can be to write. You are doing beautifully though, and I can't wait to see what you do next!
(gotta love the Merlin whump :)
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »