FanFiction.Net
for Sakura

3/15/2009 c1 71Miss Becky
Oh wow. I've just started watching Alias, and already I am deeply in love with Sydney and Sark. This fic is just perfect. Even though I don't have a whole lot of knowledge yet about the show, I can see how things might end this way, with Sydney forced to turn to the one person who has always been there - albeit in a twisted way. Once I get further into the show, I'm definitely going to read the fics you wrote set in the later seasons.
2/2/2005 c1 The Ephialtist
Fantastic! I found this story from reading through the Alias forums at TWoP, where Sakura was heartily recommended. What a beautiful, emotional and well-written story!
1/23/2004 c1 8All Mighty Terrestrial
Hmm. Beautifully written as always. Although, I must admit, I don't know exactly WHO Sydney shot in the beginning. Sloane makes sense, but it could also be Vaughn. But for the second one, why? If it wasn't him, how did he and her father die? That was the only part of the story that didn't connect together for me. The rest of it was simply wonderful.
4/3/2003 c1 wednesday
I've loved this story for a while and I've never told you. Well, here it goes: I LOVE IT.
11/30/2002 c1 me
WOW! wow wow wow That was sooooo good. You are a VERY talented writer. I can't wait to read more stories by you in the future.
10/23/2002 c1 Guest
incredible! thats all i have to say!
10/23/2002 c1 5Rose Red2
A compatriot of mine kept poking me to read this, and damn it's good. Your writing style is so gripping. I find the whole Sark/Sydney thing intriguing, even though I haven't been watching the show that long.

I love the details about how she knows the contents of her backpack, and how she stops to get a drink from a vending machine.

I'm really surprised actually, that this isn't longer than one chapter - you could go so far with this! (bringing Jack in, maybe some more about what happened to Vaughan in the end...)

Well done!

~RR
10/21/2002 c1 1lexa
beautiful story! amazing development and characterization. subtle and written terrificly, by far one of the best pieces of alias fiction out there. plus it features sark! i love this story, great work!
10/17/2002 c1 12onionroach
This story is beautiful and lyrical. Sometimes less is so much more.
10/3/2002 c1 Ice
fucking amazing. unbelievable subtlety and characterizations. in all honesty, frankly, this is THE best alias fanfic i have ever read. ur amazing
10/2/2002 c1 1carmensandiego1
Great stuff!

I admit, the first few scenes were a bit confusing for me, but it just kept getting better.

So nice to see a Syd/Sark fic so tastefully done.

~cs
8/21/2002 c1 jen
Awww...i love Sarkney. the subtlety of the entire piece is refreshing and well executed. it leaves alot to the imagination, and i really love this fic :)
8/13/2002 c1 9gabby silang
Love it, love Sark, love you. Just a big, loving circle of admiration. And, you know, some Sark-lust.

G
7/10/2002 c1 mel53
Amazing story. Great imagery and descriptions... and just great all round! One of my faves! Love the part where they're in Alaska and Sark's in his big coat and he's like "an overstuffed toy bear". I can just imagine it... so cute! Hehehe... :D
6/25/2002 c1 3Jada Lynne
This is one of the prettiest stories I have ever read. The descriptions are absolutely beautiful. "So this is where her life begins." This is a line that has stuck with me and is the line I will remember this story by. You made it "Sarkney" but subtley so, and you didnt shove it down our necks. Absouletly fabulous. One of my favorite peices. Bookmarked on my computer for easier reading. -Jada
17 Page 1 2 Next »