FanFiction.Net

Very good.
1/3/2021 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very well written.
10/22/2012 c1 13Eowyn Rivers
This is so interesting! I've never read such a fanfic before!
Again, I'm jealous of your knowledge and I really want to know what's coming next :)
10/20/2012 c1 mark3232
Sorry to put this here, I know it has nothing to do with it, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. I wanted to say that Doctor Who/Song of Ice and Fire fic was written by someone who doesn't know that there have been many companions since 1963, and most of them have been screwed as she puts it.
10/3/2012 c1 Guest
Great!

You gat the tone of medieval chronicals to a tee, and still in pitch for ASOIAF.
10/1/2012 c1 3Walter Gilman
This is extremely satisfactory.
8/12/2012 c1 4kimberlite8
Interesting premise. I don't think I've read a fic like this before - a mash of a historical figure with asoiaf. I applaud your ingenuity. I don't anything about St. Norbert, so I may not be getting the full value of the mash up. Norbert appears to be a Tom Jones like character from chapter 1, a lovable rogue. I like your choice of names, there's a real congruence with naming conventions from asoiaf. I often find OC names from fanfic to be discordant. Looking forward to where you are going with this. I like to see more interaction with asoiaf characters.