for Syndemic

8/9/2019 c3 1ThePaleDarkness
It's not bad.
1/7/2015 c3 Guest
12/21/2014 c1 Guest
Alright, I liked it, but there is one problem. Hunk dodging mercers attacks. Mercer isnt in the remotest fashion human. Therefore he would not have any of the limitations of a human. Prototype 2 was the shittiest game that I had ever played. Hated the character, hated the gameplay, even the story, it was just a bad game. Alex mercer is a mass of infected cells, so there are no bones to reform. He is able to take the full blast (radiation and all) and survive (albeit barely). A simple grenade would do nothing, especially since a full tank round leaves him whole and mostly undamaged. If you look at it in a realistic light, the monsters from prototype would win every time. The virus itself is much more infectious than even the t virus and even the base strains (regular infected) are beyond superhumanly strong (though they are easy to kill) and while someone like wesker may beat him in something like speed, all it would take would be a single drop of blood and mercer is even faster than him (he can outrun helicopters in a city) mercers main power (other than the obvious super-strength and speed) is his ability to evolve. Any monster in the resident evil universe is susceptible to damage, and is therefore susceptible to alex mercer.
9/25/2014 c3 Sin
Another good story without ending...
5/10/2014 c3 11Finalfaw
Liking the buildup here, setting all into play, i look forward to updated chapters, but i oh so do miss prototypical evil, it had great potential, keep up the good work.
4/27/2014 c3 1EVA-Saiyajin
Quite nice thus far. Well written, good details, good mix of mystery and Black Ops secrecy and brutality.

Hope you continue this.
3/11/2014 c1 Thefactualfan
I would just like to point this out about blacklight and redlight for any of those writing prototype fics: look at the beggining of the game. Everyone in penn station near where alex originally released the blacklight virus DIED otherwise we would have seen more super powered viral monsters in the first one. Oh and just a btw for all you saying that he was the one that started it all with that vial of blacklight he released... No. He didnt. If you played the game it was RED-LIGHT, a more primitive version of blacklight and altogether weaker then alex's virus. Also just wanted to say he absorbed the projenitor of RED-LIGHT and most likely the strongest of her kind. Not counting pariah we still know little to nothing about him.
1/13/2014 c1 1UltimateGrr
I always loved the grenade scene. The thing that really ought to be dead gunning for you while you watch it regrow most of its own head and torso is disturbing to say the least.
1/11/2014 c3 6Grimankin
Good stuff, even though there wasn't much happening yet, the stage had been set... unless more characters from the RE side are going to join in on the fun. It seems that Mercer has a lot of work ahead of him, seeing as how he's gonna try and aquire info on Umbrella from Blackwatch.

I guess when he does reach the Umbrella Labs, he's gonna unleash Hell, mainly because they don't have any ways to actually oppose a monster like him infiltrating a base, considering the fact that Alex could very well fool most viral detectors made specifically to search for the Blacklight/Redlight infection... although that was just the gameplay, but who knows...

Anywho, intriguing beginning, keep being awesome.
11/6/2013 c3 Sano Hibiki
The only really good P/RE crossover got updated – this is reason for joy.

Good grammar, nice first POVs and well-written setting.

Please, don’t abandon this fic.
11/2/2013 c3 Kane
...Did you just now kill Albert Wesker's son or will he come back as something less human?

By the way when are we going to see Redlight/T-Virus hybrid creatures, I mean isn't that exactly one of the desired objectives that Umbrella wishes to achieve or am I miss interpreting something here?

By the way, are we going to see a fight scene between Alex and a Tyrant?
I ask because I recall there being one amongst those guys who had experimental cybernetics integrated into it's body and well I suppose that it might prove to be an actual challenge to our favourite viral abomination unlike it's other counterparts of this era, I mean even Nemesis would be a Joke to Mercer, sure the big guy has pretty strong regeneration but it takes a long time to do it's job when compared to Zeus healing factor and if Alex encounters something that's hostile then he just kills it thoroughly in such a manner that it won't get back up on it's feet later on, in fact once he takes notice of Nemy's capabilities he will just consume him after beating the shit out of him and that'll be the end of that little drama.

Well, I think that's all for now.

Bye
10/31/2013 c3 fanficbrowser
Plus one like. Seriously, I thought it was pretty good.
10/31/2013 c3 6bloody raptor
! can hardly wait to see what will happen next.
10/31/2013 c3 Just A Question
I am glad you finally updated this story. I can see a three way fight between Blackwatch, Umbrella, and Mercer. Also will Alex have a romance in this story, if he does I suggest Claire Redfield and have her be infected with the blacklight virus making her his "mate".
9/7/2013 c2 A Guy Named George
A crossover that doesn't suck, huh, that's rare. Of course this is probably abandoned, finding a fic that is good and not abandoned is a miracle. Ah well.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »